Led by our top team of Tigers coaches, our residential camp is the perfect opportunity to improve your game and immerse yourself in a focused and dedicated rugby environment. You will get the chance to take on our elite rugby training programme, build your knowledge on specific areas of the game as well as learn direct from our top coaches. You'll learn what it takes to become a professional player and discover more about our academy and performance pathways. With players from around the country and overseas joining us, this exclusive residential rugby camp is a once in a lifetime opportunity that is guaranteed to be the highlight of your summer!
What is included?
• Three meals per day and accommodation in individual rooms with private toilet and shower facilities.
• Up to five hours of rugby training each day, covering core skills and position specific areas of the game as well as strength and conditioning sessions.
• Free bespoke Tigers Rugby Shirt, water bottle and rugby ball.
• Free ticket to the first Leicester Tigers home match of season 2016/17.
• Organised evening entertainment such as team building activities, Bubble Football and an off-site visit to 'Big Fun Hull'.
• Personal development plan at the end of the camp.
• Coach travel to and from Welford Road (optional).
Who can get involved?
Our residential camp is for aspiring players who are between the ages of 12 and 17 on August 31, 2016, fitting into age groups between U13 and U18 inclusive for the 2016/17 season. The camp is suitable for experienced players as well as those looking to improve.
How to book?
Call our customer services team on 0116 319 8888 (option 2) to book your place.