Being a Mascot is a once in a lifetime opportunity and the only way to become a Leicester Tigers Matchday Mascot for any home game at Welford Road is to be part of the JTC, just one of the many great benefits of being a member!
To be in with a chance of being a mascot make sure you read the 'JTC Splat' (The JTC fortnightly e-magazine sent to your email address) - it's the only way to find out how to become a Matchday Mascot! We want as many JTC members as possible to have the chance to become a mascot so entry is FREE, you just have to enter one of the JTC Competitions throughout the season.
Our JTC Matchday Mascot package includes:
• Leicester Tigers Mascot Homeshirt and shorts
• Photo with the JTC Player in the VIP Area on a Matchday
• Running out with the players in front of up to 24,000 people at Welford Road
• Large print poster of your official photograph taken on the pitch along with the team captain on the day and Welford (signed by team captain)
• Picture in the next matchday programme
We also have Tiger Cubs for our younger JTC members.
Our Tiger Cubs competition gives 3-7 year olds the chance to come onto the pitch with Welford and do a lap of honour before the match in some very fetching Tiger attire and score a try under the Goldsmiths stand. At every home game, we have 5 children drawn from the JTC to be our matchday cubs.
You can also enter our online Tiger Cub competition. Just send a photo, name, age and contact telephone number to email@example.com before the Thursday of the matchday week and we will notify winners on the Friday before the match.
Cubs must already have a match ticket, and be with an adult that can come down to the pitch with them.
There are plenty of reasons to be part of the best kids club in Britain you can sign up online at by clicking here.