Registered Company Number: 3459344
VAT Number: 823 843 621 Registered in England and Wales
The files and any attachments in an email are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received an email in error please notify the System Manager either by email at email@example.com or by telephone on 0116 217 1282. If you have received an email in error then any form of use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying, disclosure, reproduction, modification or publication of the email or any attachments is prohibited. Please delete the email and any attachments from your system.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in the email and any attachments are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Leicester Football Club Plc ("Leicester Tigers"), which expression includes all companies in the same group as Leicester Football Club Plc or its officers. No contracts may be concluded on behalf of the company by means of email communications.(Please note that the Company may monitor emails for security and business purposes. By continuing to communicate with the Company by email you consent to such monitoring taking place).
The recipient should check the email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by the email.
This article outlines how this website uses any information about you.
Personal data is collected when you visit our website and provide us with information about yourself when either applying for Tigers membership or booking into a Tigers event online. This includes giving us your name, address and other billing information. We also collect your credit card information to enable us to process online a membership application or an event booking, and which we will then charge to your account.
Tigers may place your e-mail address together with any other information you provide on an e-mail contact list. Occasionally, we may send you by e-mail or otherwise, information about the Club, and other activities. You may remove your information from this contacts list at any time simply by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aggregated data is collected to provide information on traffic patterns on the Tigers website, including how many visitors log into www.leicestertigers.co.uk daily, system administration and to measure the success of specific areas within our website. Tigers collect aggregated data through various methods, including storing IP addresses. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web. Web servers (the computers that "serve up" web pages) automatically identify your computer by its IP address, and when you request a page from www.leicestertigers.com, our servers log your IP address. Tigers never links a visitor's personal details to the IP address attached to the computer the visitor is using. Therefore, although Tigers will log your session using your IP address, you will always remain anonymous to us.
Our secure server software (SSL) is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure transactions. Our SSL encrypts all of your personal information including credit card details. All personal information is stored in our secure databases, and access is strictly controlled and limited to certain individuals within Tigers.
From 26 May 2011 a new European Union directive requires us to gain the consent of our users to download cookies on to their machines. There are various methods we could use to gain users consent. For example, we could use pop-ups; prompting users to tick a box to confirm they give permission for us to download cookies on their machine.
There are links on our terms and conditions and disclaimer pages which are in the footer of every web page pointing to this information.
Information may be sent to your computer in the form of an Internet "cookie" to allow our servers to monitor your requirements. The cookie is stored on your computer. Our server may request that your computer return a cookie to it.
Such measures are necessary to allow Leicester Tigers to measure the usability of the systems, which will help to continually improve user experience of our websites. Your browser software should however enable you to block cookies if you wish to. For more information about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located.
These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator's permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
Leicester Tigers uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google. Google Analytics collects first party cookies, which are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour. This information is sent to Google and is used to evaluate how our website is being used. This enables Leicester Tigers to compile statistical reports. A full list of cookies used by Google Analytics and explanations on how these work are available on the Google code website.
Leicester Tigers does not collect (nor allow any third party to collect) personally identifiable information of visitors to our site. We will not associate any data gathered with any personally identifying information. We will not link or seek to link an IP address with the identity of a computer user. In short, Google Analytics doesn't identify who you are, but it does track your movements on our websites.
You can stop cookies being downloaded on to your computer by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. However please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
There is more information about cookies, including how to delete them on the website aboutcookies.org. You may also opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics.
1. Tickets are subject to the Rules and Regulations of Leicester Football Club Plc.
2. Tickets are issued on the condition that no resale is effected for more than face value.
3. In the event of postponement, or should a game be rescheduled this ticket will be valid for the rearranged match only. It is the ticket holders responsibility to ascertain the date and kick-off time of the rearranged match. The club will have no further liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel costs.
4. Ticket are issued subject to the ground rules and on the condition that Leicester Tigers, its staff or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to the holder of this ticket save as expressly excluded by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and its associated Regulations.
5. Admission cannot be guaranteed if the ticket holder arrives at the ground less than 15 minutes before the advertised kick off time. If admission is refused no money will be refunded.
6. Entry to the ground will be denied to persons carrying alcohol or any drink container according to the Safety at Sports Ground Act 1975. Only alcohol purchased on the premises may be consumed on the premises.
7. Tickets are strictly non transferable and not for re-sale except by authorised agents with explicit permission.
8. Refunds will be considered by Leicester Tigers only if the ticket is returned to the ticket office no less than 7 days prior to the event.
9. The stadium is a totally non smoking stadium, including all bars and concourses. Smoking gates are available allowing exit from the ground. Anyone not complying with this regulation is subject to removal from the ground.
10. Leicester Tigers cannot accept responsibility for a lost match ticket. If you lose your ticket a charge will be made equivalent to the ticket face value.
11. The use of tickets constitutes the acceptance of both these terms and conditions and the Ground Regulations (see below).
12. If on entry to the ground the Safety Officer deems that the ticket holder is unable to access or egress their seating safely or would require support in the event of an emergency, alternative seating will be provided if available. People where mobility is impaired are required to notify the Ticket Office for information on the ticketing policy.
1. By purchasing the season ticket you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any individual purchasing a season ticket on behalf of a third party shall be deemed to be acting with the consent of such third party to agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions on their behalf.
2. By purchasing the season ticket you acknowledge and agree that you are entering a binding agreement on the terms set out in these Terms and Conditions with the Club for the entire period of time covered by the season ticket.
3. Season tickets (and, for the avoidance of doubt, all match tickets) are subject to the Rules, Regulations and Bye-Laws of the Rugby Football Union, Premiership Rugby Limited, The European Rugby Cup and Leicester Football Club Plc (the Club) and any other Rules, Regulations and/or Bye-Laws applicable to the Club and/or any matches.
4. The season ticket gives the holder the following benefits:
a. entry to the Club's home playing venue for:
i. the pre-season friendly;
ii. 11 regular season Premiership matches;
iii. 3 European Cup pool round fixtures;
iv. 2 Anglo Welsh Cup pool round fixtures;
v. all A-League games involving the Club's academy or development squads
b. Priority booking on terms to be directed by the Club from time to time for:
i. European Cup knock-out fixtures;
ii. Anglo Welsh Cup knock-out fixtures;
iii. away Premiership matches;
iv. any internationals being played at the Club's home playing ground; and
v. any other matches which the Club notifies from time to time as being subject to this paragraph 4b.
vi. England home internationals by way of a ballot
c. 10% discount off the retail price of merchandise at the Club's official store on terms to be directed by the Club from time to time.
d. Subject to availability, 10% discount off the room hire fee of certain function rooms at the Club's home playing ground on terms to be directed by the Club from time to time.
e. Discount on travel to away matches when travelling with the Club's official travel club on terms to be directed by the Club from time to time.
f. Season ticket holders below the age of 16 will be automatically enrolled in our free Junior Tigers Club.
g. Any other discounts and/or benefits as directed by the Club from time to time and granted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
5. The purchase of a season ticket does not guarantee the season ticket holder any tickets other than as set out in paragraph 4a above.
6. Season ticket holders will be notified of how to purchase tickets for other matches involving the Club [not referred to in paragraph 4a and 4b above] through the local press, news media and the Club's website. Season ticket holders will not be automatically notified by post.
7. Offenders will be ejected and their season tickets cancelled on terms as set out in these Terms and Conditions if found to be in breach of the Rules, Regulations and Bye-Laws of the home playing ground and/or the Rules, Regulations and Bye-Laws as set out in paragraph 3 above, including for the avoidance of doubt swearing, adopting unruly behaviour or committing acts of racial abuse.
8. Season ticket holders are not entitled to re-enter the home playing ground if they leave the home playing ground at any time on a match day, except where the Club expressly approves such re-entry. The Club will only give such approval where a season ticket holder had a compelling reason to leave the stadium in the first instance.
9. The Club reserves the right to change the venue and kick-off time of any match. It is the season ticket holder's responsibility to ascertain the date and kick-off time of the rearranged match. Any changes to the venue and kick-off time of a match will appear on the Club's website.
10. If you forget to bring your season ticket card to any game, you may be required to show identification to a Club official which confirms you are the season ticket holder including proof of address and you will then be issued with a replacement ticket. You will be charged a £5.00 fee per reprinted ticket, this charge is non-refundable.
11. If a match is abandoned or postponed for any reason the Club shall have no liability to a season ticket holder. In such an event season ticket holders shall be entitled to attend any corresponding re-arranged match.
12. You are advised to enter the ground at least 45 minutes prior to the advertised kick-off time. Please contact a steward if you have any queries on match day.
13. In the event of any construction, development works, maintenance, any other works, force majeure or unforeseen circumstances affecting any part of the stadium, the Club reserves the right to require any season ticket holder or guest holding a season ticket in the affected part of the stadium to move to any other part of the stadium and sit or stand in any other place of equivalent value. Should a seat of equivalent value not be available the Club shall use reasonable endeavours to find a seat which corresponds as closely as possible to the season ticket holder's assigned seat.
14. The Club may from time to time create images and/or audio-visual video footage of season ticket holders attending the home playing ground. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you agree that the Club owns all rights in such images and footage and shall be entitled to use the same for the purpose of: (i) promoting the Club and its commercial partners; (ii) any other commercial activity provided in each case that such use does not harm the reputation of the relevant individual whose image is used.
15. The Club does not accept responsibility for lost or stolen season tickets. If you lose your card please report it immediately to the police and the Club. A relevant crime number should be quoted in all correspondence with the Club. In such an event the Club shall issue a replacement card, unless the Club reasonably believes the season ticket holder is, or has been, acting in a fraudulent or illegal manner or/in breach of these Terms and Conditions. A charge of £20 will be made for a replacement card.
16. If your season ticket card is defaced do not dispose of the remains, contact the Club immediately. A charge of £20 will be made for a replacement card.
17. Season tickets cannot be cancelled by the season ticket holder except in exceptional circumstances and any cancellations are entirely at the discretion of the Club. In the event that a cancellation request made by a season ticket holder is approved by the Club then the season ticket holder will be charged a £25.00 cancellation fee and, pursuant to paragraph 2 above, the full value of the season ticket (if not paid for in full at the start of the season) which shall become immediately due and payable upon cancellation.
18. The Club reserves the right at its absolute discretion:
a. to withdraw and/or cancel the season ticket for a period of time/completely if the season ticket holder is found to be: (i) in breach of these Terms and Conditions (ii) in breach of the Rules, Regulations and Bye-Laws referred to in 1 above; (iii) in breach of the Rules, Regulations and Bye-Laws, including the relevant ground regulations, of the home playing ground or any other ground at which the Club is playing a match; or (iv) the season ticket holder is banned (whether by law or otherwise) from attending any rugby ground including the home playing ground; and
b. to withdraw and/or cancel the season ticket for a period of time/completely if the holder has not paid in full on or before the agreed payment date as agreed in the payment terms, and to require immediate payment at the publicised gate prices for all games attended using the season ticket prior to the date of withdrawal and/or cancellation.
19. Tickets cannot be exchanged and no refunds will be made in respect of any unused tickets.
20. Season tickets are strictly non-transferable and the holder is not permitted to re-sell any of the games contained therein unless authorised by the Club.
21. In the event that the payment of a season ticket is by way of direct debit or any other instalment method the season ticket holder must keep the Club informed of any changes to the bank account or payment card details provided when they purchased the season ticket.
22. The Club reserves the right to cancel the season ticket in the event that: (i) the Club uses the payment card details provided by the season ticket holder at the time of purchase to process any payment due for the season ticket and a card or payment is declined on two or more occasions during the course of a season; (ii) there is an arrears of payment in respect of the season ticket and this has not been remedied by the season ticket holder within a reasonable period of time as directed by the Club; or (iii) there is any breach of these Terms and Conditions. Upon Cancellation, the season ticket holder will be charged a £25.00 cancellation fee and will be required to settle the full value of the season ticket (if not paid for in full at the start of the season) which shall become immediately due and payable upon cancellation.
23. In addition to the right to cancel contained in paragraph 22 above, in the event that there exists an arrears of payment on the season ticket requiring the Club to take any action to seek and demand such payment, the Club shall be entitled to charge the season ticket holder a reasonable administration charge (the amount of which to be at the Club's discretion) to cover the administration costs incurred by the Club in taking such action. With regard to those season ticket holders participating in the direct debit scheme, a charge of £10.00 may be made for each failed direct debit payment.
24. Those season ticket holders paying for their season ticket (or the season tickets of other persons) by way of direct debit shall have the season ticket(s) in question automatically renewed each season (in accordance with the relevant Terms and Conditions at that time in force) before the first deadline for renewal. The season ticket holder will be sent a renewal notice including a cancellation form at least 10 working days before the renewal is processed. The cancellation form should be completed and returned to the Club within the stated deadline in the event that the season ticket holder wishes to cancel the automatically renewed season ticket(s).
25. The Club reserves the right to amend the conditions from time to time in order to comply with competition regulations and/or any Rules, Regulations and/or Bye-Laws as set out in paragraph 1. The conditions apply only to the competitions in which the Club participates at the time of issue.
26. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets is a criminal offence under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006. If a season ticket holder is convicted of a criminal offence related to the illegal sale of match tickets, or the Club reasonably suspects that they have committed such an offence, then: (i) the Club may notify the police or Rugby Football Union; and/or (ii) this shall be deemed a breach of these Terms and Conditions and the season ticket shall be cancelled on terms as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
27. The Club or its servants or agents is not liable for any loss, theft, injury or damage to any property of the season ticket holder whilst in or at the home playing ground. Nothing in this paragraph shall exclude the Club's liability in circumstances where such loss, theft, damage or injury is as a result of negligence on behalf of the Club.
28. If you claim that the Club has acted negligently or breached these Terms and Conditions, the Club shall only be liable for any loss, damage, cost or other expense you incur, or in respect of death or personal injury suffered, that is a foreseeable and direct consequence of the claimed negligence or breach.
29. The Club shall not be liable to a season ticket holder in respect of any failure to carry out or delay in carrying out any of the Club's obligations under these Terms and Conditions, including: (i) admitting a season ticket holder to the home playing ground for a particular match; or (ii) making a season ticket holder's usual or allocated seat available to them for a particular match, which is caused by circumstances outside its reasonable control.
30. The Club shall not have any liability to a season ticket holder for any late delivery or non-delivery of any season ticket or other material which is as a result of the actions of any postal service provider.
31. The Club shall at any time be entitled to assign, transfer or novate the benefit and/or burden of (and any right or obligation of the Club under) these Terms and Conditions to any of its group companies.
32. If any of these Terms and Conditions are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, they shall, to that extent, be severed from the remaining Terms and Conditions which shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
33. These Terms and Conditions comprise the entire agreement between the Club and a season ticket holder in relation to the purchase of a season ticket and any use of such season ticket.
34. The failure by the Club to exercise or a delay by the Club in exercising a right or remedy provided by these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of the right or remedy or a waiver of other rights or remedies. A waiver of a breach of any of these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of any other breach and shall not affect the other Terms and Conditions.
35. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 16 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Leicester Tigers plc.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. If you want to enter a competition you may enter via the website on the applicable competition page.
5. The winner will be the entrant who answers the question(s) correctly and in the event that more than one person answers the question(s) correctly a winner will be selected randomly.
6. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Leicester Tigers reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win a competition, we will notify you by e-mail or telephone. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending an email to email@example.com, although we will endeavour to email the results of the competition to all entrants.
9. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Leicester Tigers may require.
10. The judges for each competition will be comprised of members of the marketing or communications team of Leicester Tigers.
11. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
12. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
13. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
15. This competition is being run by Leicester Tigers, Aylestone Road, Leicester, LE2 7TR.
17. Leicester Tigers reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Leicester Tigers may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
18. Leicester Tigers will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
1. Competitions or prize draws exclude employees of ANDREAS STIHL Ltd., or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. ANDREAS STIHL Ltd. reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
2. Entry is open to residents of GB including IOM or Channel Islands (excludes NI).
3. Entrants must be at least 18 years old to enter unless otherwise stated.
4. Only one entry per person is allowed.
5. The Prize of £3,000 Expedia Vouchers and an Oktoberfest, Munich 2015 Experience. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
6. Entry to the Prize Draw is at www.leicestertigers.com by 17:00 Thursday 9 October 2014 OR by completing a competition entry form and submitting by 19:45 Friday 10 October 2014. Competition entry forms only available at Welford Road, Aylestone Rd, Leicester LE2 7TR on Friday 10 October and must be submitted to a STIHL Brand Ambassador. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
7. The winner will be drawn at random and announced during half time of Leicester Tigers v Harlequins on Friday 10 October and in addition, notified via via telephone and/or email. The winner must respond within 7 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
8. ANDREAS STIHL Ltd. will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
9. ANDREAS STIHL Ltd. assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winners may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize.
10. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. The prize is not transferable.
11. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, ANDREAS STIHL Ltd. reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of the winner; and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
12. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
13. The winner may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Prize Draw and it is a condition of entry that the winner agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
14. The name of the winner may be obtained by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to the Marketing Team, ANDREAS STIHL Ltd. STIHL House, Stanhope Road, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 3YT, UK.
15. Entrants' data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw. Any personal data relating to Competition entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's consent.
16. ANDREAS STIHL Ltd. decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. ANDREAS STIHL Ltd. reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
18. This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The promoter of this Prize Draw is ANDREAS STIHL Ltd. STIHL House, Stanhope Road, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 3YT, UK.
• Entries will close forty five minutes before kick-off. If you enter this competition after this time period, your entry may not be considered in the draw.
• There will be only one "My First Matchday" winner per home match and the prize is non exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
• The winner will be selected at random and must be in their seat or standing position fifteen minutes before kick-off.
• One 'My First Matchday' certificate per person subject to availability.
• By entering this prize draw you give permission to the club from time to time to create images and/or audio-visual footage of you at the ground and agree to the club using any such images or footage for the purpose of promoting the club.
• Each person that enters "My First Matchday" can collect a "My First Matchday" certificate from a Games Keeper on a matchday (subject to availability).
• Full terms and conditions relating to our "competitions" will apply to the "My First Matchday" initiative.
1. Leicester Tigers reserves the right, at its discretion, to refuse entrance to the Ground to anyone.
2. Leicester Tigers reserves the right for its staff, authorised agents, and the police, to remove from the Ground anyone who does not comply with these regulations, or whose presence within the Ground constitutes a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person.
3. Leicester Tigers reserves the right to refuse admission to any person who refuses to be searched by a police officer, staff member or authorised agent having reasonable grounds for making the request.
4. Persons failing to comply with the instructions from stewards, police officers or other authorised agents of the club, will be ejected from the Ground.
5. Any person throwing an object within the Ground or found damaging or defacing the property of the club will be ejected from the Ground and may be prosecuted.
6. Any person using foul, abusive or racist language towards anyone in the Ground will be ejected from the Ground and may be prosecuted.
7. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits, entrances and standing in seated areas whilst play is in progress is strictly forbidden. Anyone who contravenes this regulation may be ejected from the Ground.
8. In order to comply with the Justices License issued to the club, all alcoholic beverages bought from any bar within the Ground can only be taken outside the bar areas if the drink is in a plastic container, and under no circumstances can any such drink be taken from the Ground.
9. No alcoholic drink bought outside the Ground can be brought into the Ground.
10. With exception of persons authorised by Leicester tigers, the taking of photographs or the use of video equipment inside the Ground is prohibited. In addition, no recordings for radio, television or for other private purpose, whether for transmission or otherwise, is permitted, apart from those with written authorisation from the club.
11. The stadium is a totally non-smoking stadium, including all bars and concourses. Smoking gates are available allowing exit from the ground . these are numbers 6, 7, 15 & 16 in the North Stand and numbers 29 & 30 in the Holland & Barrett Stand. All smoking devices are prohibited including electronic smoking devices such as electronic cigarettes and nicotine inhalers. Anyone not complying with this regulation is subject to removal from the ground.
12. No fireworks, air horns, mega phones, flares, drinking glasses or any article which may be used as a weapon or missile must not be bought within the ground.
13. Only persons authorised by the club's officers are permitted to take any collection or offer for sale any newspaper or other article within the Ground.
14. The Club reserves the right to change the date and/or time of its advertised fixtures without notice or liability.
15. In the event of a match being abandoned, any ticket replacement will be at the sole discretion of the Club management.
16. All persons entering the Ground are admitted subject to the above regulations. Entry to the Ground shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of these regulations and anyone failing to comply with each and every one of these regulations may be ejected from the Ground.
17. If on entry to the ground the Safety Officer deems that the ticket holder is unable to access or egress their seating safely or would require support in the event of an emergency, alternative seating will be provided if available. People where mobility is impaired are required to notify the Ticket Office for information on the ticketing policy.
If you do not accept any of these terms, you should not submit a JTC membership form on behalf of your child.
You will ensure that the information you provide about you and your child when opening the JTC membership or that you may otherwise submit through the JTC Website is true, factually accurate and current at the time it is submitted. You will inform us promptly if any of your or your child's details or other information submitted needs to be amended or updated.
To the extent that any submissions of material or contributions are allowed through the JTC Website, you will ensure that your child does not post or transmit to or from the JTC Website any material:
1. that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to other users of the site; or
2. for which your child has not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
3. which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
4. which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
You have the right to terminate your child's JTC membership by giving us 14 days written notice. Your request for us to stop sending any of the Club's publications or newsletters to you or your child will automatically terminate your child's JTC membership.
What we do with the personal information we collect about you and your child
When you register for the JTC ezine, we will collect some of your and your child's personal information. We will only use your personal information as you have expressly authorised us and to demonstrate that we have received your consent to register your child's membership with JTC.
The only use we make of your child's personal information, that is name, age and email address will be to provide your child with the JTC membership benefits, including:
• to provide access to the JTC Website;
• to communicate the JTC ezines which may from time to time include the Club's and/or other third party's offers and competitions;
• to supply information about competitions and quizzes;
• to send e-birthday and Christmas cards;
• to respond to any queries or requests your child may have in respect of the JTC Website and its contents;
• to monitor, research and assess the use and success of the JTC Website (including, but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data) in order to maintain, protect and enhance the services we provide; and
• to provide access to any other features or applications of the JTC Website.
We do not otherwise use or transfer your child's personal data, nor do we provide it to any third parties.
When you register for the Junior Tigers Club, you give your consent for us to take photographs and video of your child within the context of the JTC, particularly on a matchday and JTC events such as the Christmas Party, and for the Club to use the images collected to promote both Leicester Tigers and the JTC in both internal and external advertising and marketing. We will not provide images to any third party, and will only use them for the purposes laid out above.
If you or your child choose to place or submit personal information on any other publicly accessible page, then this data will not be covered by this Policy.
You have the right to request us to stop using your or your child's personal information or to notify us of any inaccuracies. You may also obtain a copy of any personal information which we hold about you or your child.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or if you wish to opt-out of any future processing of your or your child's personal information held by us, then please write to the contact address set out below stating your full name and address and providing any other relevant information. We may require you to verify your identity.
Is in accordance with the overall http://www.leicestertigers.com/ terms and conditions found on this page.
We endeavour to make the JTC as fun and safe for your children as we possibly can, but children are not to be left unsupervised in the JTC area. Should you choose to leave your child unattended, Leicester Tigers and its staff cannot take responsibility for the safety of your children.
Parents/Guardians are required to sign people into the area.To assist with making the area more comfortable for children and adults alike, we ask that only children under 10 are directly supervised in the area, children 10 or over can be observed from the barriers.
There may be official photographers in the area. If for any reason you are not happy with your child having their photo taken please let the photographer know at the time.
The JTC Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, and construed exclusively in accordance with, English Law. Any dispute arising under these terms shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you have any queries in respect of the JTC Terms and conditions, please contact the Marketing Department, Leicester Football Club Limited, Aylestone Road, Leicester, LE2 7TR telephone number 0116 319 8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment is regarded by us as the customer's acceptance of the booking conditions. In completing this booking form, you are agreeing that all data provided is true and correct to the best of your knowledge. Receipt of your booking form and payment in full will be followed by our confirmation pack. If the booking cannot be accepted, we shall endeavour to offer you an alternative rugby camp but accept that if this is not suitable we will refund your payment.
If you have to cancel your booking you must inform us in writing, immediately. Unless written notification of cancellation is received, a booking will stand. All cancellations will be acknowledged by us and are subject to the following charges:
56 - 29 days before camp date 30% charge
28 - 15 days before camp date 45% charge
14 - 1 day before camp date 60% charge
On, or after commencement 100% charge
In certain instances it may be necessary to cancel the rugby camp arrangements. You will then be given an option of transferring to another camp, or receive a full refund.
We reserve the right to exclude or refuse any person, at any time prior to, or during the rugby camp, if, in our opinion, that person is not compatible with the general enjoyment and objective of the camp. Any costs involved will be at the parent's expense and their responsibility.
We do not accept liability for the personal injury, or death of any participant howsoever caused. We do not accept liability for loss or damage to any property belonging, or travelling with a participant. We do not accept any responsibility for losses or additional expense due to sickness, weather, strikes, riots, war, terrorism, quarantine or any other cause.
During our rugby camps photographs may be taken of participating players for use in our business activities. All booking form details will be held for the purpose of Leicester Tigers and our business partners only.
All details announced are published in good faith. All published itineraries are merely samples and are therefore subject to alteration, according to weather, programme change requirements or other consideration.
You agree that you will be taking part in the Big Boot Half Time Competition and fully understand the risks and dangers involved.
You agree to participate within the rules and guidelines of the competition and accept liability in case of any personal injury or damage
You agree to the use of your images and video in publications post match, both internally and externally.
There may be no more than 10 competitors - and no one person may take part more than once a season
If any of the 10 competitors are found to be inebriated prior to half time, we reserve the right to deny pitch access and therefore participation without refund.
2. Adverse Weather Conditions
In high winds and wet pitch conditions we will change the angle of ball release, this is deemed to be within competition guidelines, in order to keep competitors safe and make the competition fair.
3. Prize Fund
The £50 team entry will be added in full to the Big Boot prize fund. Should there be no winner by the close of the season this prize fund will roll over into next season.
You agree to indemnify Us, and/or any of Our affiliates and Our agents and their officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions by You or any other liabilities arising out of Your Big Boot Experience.
If any of these terms and conditions are determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the application of any law, such provisions shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect.
Click here to view the full terms and conditions.
These Conditions govern all Tickets issued for the Tournament and the admission to any Venue to attend any Match. These Conditions will be printed in an abbreviated form on each Ticket. In the case of any conflict or ambiguity between these Conditions and the abbreviated form printed on a Ticket, these Conditions will prevail. All capitalised terms used in these Conditions and in the abbreviated form printed on a Ticket shall have the meanings given to them in paragraph 49 of these Conditions. All Tickets are issued by or on behalf of ER 2015, the Tournament organising committee, pursuant to authority granted by RWCL. Any person who purchases or possesses a Ticket, or uses or attempts to use any Ticket shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to comply with these Conditions.
1. Tickets may only be purchased from ER 2015 (via the Official Ticketing Agent) or from the Authorised Agents or through the Official Ticket Resale Scheme or through any other sale or transfer mechanism authorised in writing by RWCL. TICKETS PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM ANY OTHER SOURCE SHALL BE VOID AND MAY BE SEIZED OR CANCELLED WITHOUT REFUND OR COMPENSATION.
2. ER 2015 reserves the right to limit, at the time of purchase, the maximum number of Tickets that any person may purchase for a Match. Tickets may be limited to a maximum number per person, per payment card and/or per household. ER 2015 reserves the right to cancel without prior notice and without refund any Tickets purchased in excess of this number unless the purchase of such excess was due to our error.
3. Tickets may not be purchased by any person under the age of 16 years. The nominated payment card or the registered bank account used to purchase Tickets must be registered in the name and address of the Ticket Purchaser. ER 2015 reserves the right to refuse any application for Tickets from any person who fails to comply with this condition or to cancel any Tickets purchased in breach of this condition.
4. Once payment in full has been received by ER 2015 or by the relevant the Authorised Agent, confirmation of the sale and the Ticket Purchaser's booking reference number will be notified to the Ticket Purchaser by email, telephone or in writing.
5. The sale or other issuance of any Ticket is final and non-refundable except as outlined in paragraphs 29-35 of these Conditions or as required by English law. ER 2015 reserves the right not to replace or accept any Ticket that has been lost, stolen, forgotten, damaged, defaced or forged, or any Ticket which is unreadable or incomplete.
6. ER 2015 reserves the right to issue Tickets in hard copy or as electronic tickets.
7. Hard copy Tickets will be delivered by secure carrier to the billing address of the Ticket Purchaser and not to any other address. Post office boxes (or similar) are not acceptable addresses for the delivery of hard copy Tickets. Electronic tickets will be issued via email to the Ticket Purchaser's email address as specified in the Ticket Purchaser's application.
8. If any Tickets have not been received seven days before the relevant Match, the Ticket Purchaser should contact the relevant customer service centre (details of which will be given to the Ticket Purchaser at the time of the confirmation of sale) quoting the booking reference number given to the Ticket Purchaser at the time of the confirmation of sale.
9. If, in the opinion of ER 2015, there is not enough time to deliver hard copy Tickets to the Ticket Purchaser before the relevant Match, Tickets will be issued as electronic tickets or (at the choice of ER 2015) made available for collection by the Ticket Purchaser from the relevant Venue on the day of the Match and the Ticket Purchaser will be advised at the time of purchase of the arrangements for the collection of the Tickets. The Ticket Purchaser must collect the Tickets in person and will be required to produce the relevant booking reference number, the payment card used to purchase the Tickets and photographic proof of identity.
10. It is the Ticket Purchaser's responsibility to check his/her Tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified. Tickets should be checked on receipt and the Ticket Purchaser should contact the relevant customer service centre as soon as possible if there is a mistake.
11. Save as set out in paragraphs 12 and 13 below, Tickets are STRICTLY NON-TRANSFERABLE and MUST NOT BE SOLD OR OFFERED, EXPOSED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR SALE, OR TRANSFERRED OR OTHERWISE DISPOSED. ER 2015 reserves the right to cancel without refund any Tickets which ER 2015 reasonably believes have been or are intended to be resold, offered, exposed or made available for sale, or transferred or otherwise disposed in breach of these Conditions.
12. If more than one Ticket is issued to a Ticket Purchaser, the Ticket Purchaser must retain one Ticket for his/her personal use. Any remaining Tickets may only be used by persons who are known to the Ticket Purchaser personally (and who did not become known to the Ticket Purchaser through the sale, transfer or disposal of the Ticket) who accompany the Ticket Purchaser to the Match and subject to the following conditions:
a) any such Tickets must not be offered publicly (including on any website, social media site or other public forum) whether for sale, as a gift or donation or any other means of transfer and the sale, transfer or disposal of any such Tickets by the Ticket Purchaser to such recipients of the Ticket Purchaser's Tickets must not be for a value greater than the Original Sale Price of the Ticket;
b) the Ticket Purchaser must bring these Conditions and any applicable Venue Regulations to the attention of such recipients of the Ticket Purchaser's Tickets and the sale, transfer or disposal of any such Tickets by the Ticket Purchaser must be made strictly subject to these Conditions and any applicable Venue Regulations;
c) these Conditions and any applicable Venue Regulations shall be binding upon such recipients of the Ticket Purchaser's Tickets in full, save that such persons shall not have any right to sell, transfer or dispose of their Ticket to any other person and only the original Ticket Purchaser shall have the right to a refund from ER 2015 in respect of such Tickets under paragraphs 29-35 of these Conditions;
d) the Ticket Purchaser shall ensure that such recipients of his/her Tickets comply with these Conditions and any applicable Venue Regulations and ER 2015 reserves the right to cancel the Ticket Purchaser's own Ticket and refuse the Ticket Purchaser admission to and/or eject the Ticket Purchaser from the Venue without refund or compensation in the event of a breach of these Conditions and/or any applicable Venue Regulations by any such recipients of the Ticket Purchaser's Tickets.
13. Tickets purchased directly from ER 2015 (but not tickets purchased from or issued by an Authorised Agent) may be transferred by a Ticket Purchaser to a third party via the Official Ticket Resale Scheme which will operate from early 2015. Further details of the Official Ticket Resale Scheme will be provided to Ticket Holders in due course by email to the Ticket Purchaser's email address as specified in the Ticket Purchaser's application and made available via www.rugbyworldcup.com.
14. Notwithstanding paragraphs 12 and 13 above, it is an essential condition of the issuance of each and every Ticket and the right of admission to a Venue that, the Ticket must not be:
a) transferred, used or otherwise disposed of in the course of any business or for the purpose of facilitating a third party's business; and/or
b) transferred, used or otherwise disposed of:
i. in relation to any promotional or commercial purpose (including any competition, advertising, promotion, auction or as a prize in any competition or sweepstake, whether for a business or a charity or otherwise); or
ii. to enhance the demand for any other goods or services; and/or
c) transferred or otherwise disposed of to any person who agrees to buy any good(s) or service(s) in return for the Ticket; and/or
d) transferred, used, combined with or incorporated as part of any hospitality, accommodation or travel package or service; and/or
e) combined with any other good(s) or service(s) (including as part of any hospitality, accommodation or travel package or service),
in each case without the prior written approval of RWCL.
15. In the event that ER 2015, the Official Ticket Agent, RWCL or any Authorised Person reasonably suspects that a Ticket Holder has obtained their Ticket(s) from an unauthorised source or in breach of these Conditions, the Ticket Holder shall, upon request by ER 2015, the Official Ticket Agent, RWCL or any Authorised Person, give a full explanation as to how and from whom (including full contact details) his/her Ticket(s) have been obtained and at what price. If a Ticket Holder fails to provide a reasonably satisfactory explanation, ER 2015 may cancel the Ticket(s) and refuse the Ticket Holder admission to and/or eject the Ticket Holder from the Venue without refund or compensation.
16. Any Ticket offered for sale, sold, transferred, used or disposed of in breach of paragraphs 12, 13 or 14 of these Conditions may be cancelled (by ER2015 and any Ticket Holder seeking to use the Ticket may be refused admission to or evicted from the Venue without refund or compensation and may also be liable to legal action.
17. These Conditions are subject to any additional security, public order and safety conditions of admission to a particular Venue that may be issued by ER 2015 from time to time (the 'Venue Regulations'). ER 2015 shall notify Ticket Purchasers of such any such Venue Regulations via email to the Ticket Purchaser's email address as specified in the Ticket Purchaser's application and made available via www.rugbyworldcup.com. If a Ticket Holder fails to comply with the applicable Venue Regulations, he/she may be refused admission to the Venue or evicted from the Venue without refund or compensation. In the case of any conflict or ambiguity between these Conditions and the Venue Regulations, these Conditions will prevail.
18. Admission to a Venue will only be authorised upon presentation of a valid Ticket and (if required by ER 2015, RWCL and/or any Authorised Person) photographic proof of identity and proof of age. One Ticket will be required for each person, regardless of age (including, for the avoidance of doubt, babes in arms). A valid Ticket permits the Ticket Holder to view the relevant Match from the seat indicated on that Ticket or such other alternative seat as ER 2015 and/or RWCL may allocate acting reasonably. The Ticket Holder is not guaranteed an uninterrupted and/or uninhibited view of the Match from the seat provided, nor is any representation or warranty given as to the quality, content or duration of the Match. Any Ticket Holder leaving a Venue will not be re-admitted and no pass-outs will be permitted.
19. For the purposes of safety, security and/or checking compliance with these Conditions, each Ticket Holder shall, if requested by any Authorised Person, co-operate and comply fully with the instructions and guidelines of such Authorised Person (including by producing a valid Ticket and photographic proof of identity and proof of age). A Ticket Holder may be required to submit to a body and possessions search & screen process for the purposes of identifying any Illegal or Prohibited Item or Restricted Item on their person, and any refusal by the Ticket Holder may result in refusal of admission to the Venue or eviction from the Venue without refund or compensation. Any identified Illegal Items shall be handed over to the Police. Any identified Prohibited or Restricted Items which are surrendered by a Ticket Holder as a condition of entry to the Venue shall be deemed to be surrendered irrevocably and voluntarily and will be unable to be reclaimed by the Ticket Holder and shall be disposed of by ER 2015 without liability.
20. ER2015, RWCL and/or any Authorised Person may refuse admission to the Venue or eject from the Venue without refund or compensation any Ticket Holder who:
a) is noticeably under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or any behaviour-modifying substance, or is behaving, or considered by any Authorised Person likely to behave, violently, harmfully or in a manner contrary to public order and/or safety;
b) brings or attempts to bring into a Venue, possesses or uses within a Venue or in the vicinity thereof any Illegal or Prohibited Item including, without limitation,
i. firearms & ammunition (including component parts) or replica or imitation firearms or ammunition; all types of knives and bladed items; offensive weapons or implements, such as extendable batons, or any items modified into weapons or replica or imitation weapons; controlled drugs; explosives, fireworks, flares, smoke canisters or replica explosive devices; personal protection sprays, laser pointers & strobe lights; glass bottles and glass receptacles (medication bottles for personal use excluded); hazardous and/or toxic materials; cans or any other item that an Authorised Person considers dangerous, hazardous and/or illegal or that may be used as a weapon or a missile or that may compromise or otherwise interfere with the safety of (or pose a hazard to) any person or security at the Venue;
ii. phone jammers, radio scanners and walkie-talkies; personal/private wireless and 3G or 4G access points/hubs (smart devices are permitted but must not be used as wireless access points to connect multiple devices);
iii. hard cool boxes;
iv. compressed gas containers (otherwise than required for personal medical purposes);
v. protest material of any kind, including banners, clothing, signs or materials displaying political, religious, offensive or race-related messages, slogans or images;
vi. tents, spray paint or any other item which could be used to demonstrate within a Venue, sabotage or damage property;
vii. any objects bearing trademarks or other kinds of promotional signs and messages (of whatever nature) which ER 2015 and/or RWCL believe are for promotional or ambush marketing purposes;
viii. any tripods or video camera equipment whatsoever (whether or not for personal use); and any camera or other type of photographic or recording device (of any nature whatsoever and whether capturing still or moving pictures) other than for personal use;
ix. bicycles, roller-skates, skateboards, scooters, wheeled footwear, prams and children's buggies and similar items; and
x. pets or animals (other than guide/service dogs);
c) brings or attempts to bring into a Venue, possesses or uses within a Venue any Restricted Item which, in the reasonable opinion of an Authorised Person, might compromise or otherwise interfere with the enjoyment or comfort of any person at the Venue, such as, without limitation, large flags, banners and flag poles, oversized hats, large umbrellas, noisemakers such as vuvuzelas and whistles, horns, air horns, drums, rattles, and musical instruments;
d) brings or attempts to bring into a Venue any alcohol, food and/or non-alcoholic drinks (other than small amounts of food and non-alcoholic drinks for personal consumption);
e) whilst within any Venue or vicinity thereof, engages in disruptive, dangerous or violent behaviour including (without limitation) throwing, casting, thrusting or propelling any object (including, without limitation, onto the Playing Surface), instigates violence, racism, xenophobia or homophobia, or behaves in a way that any reasonable person may interpret as provocative, threatening, discriminatory and/or offensive, or creates or poses any threat to the life or safety of themselves or any other person(s), or harms any other person(s) in any way, or unreasonably obstructs the viewing of other spectators;
f) whilst within any Venue, enters or circulates in restricted access areas or other areas where that person is not permitted (including, without limitation, the Playing Surface, changing rooms or other players' or officials' areas); or stands on seats; or climbs lighting masts, fences, roofs and other apparatus or constructions;
g) is reasonably suspected by an Authorised Person of having committed, or being likely to commit, a criminal offence within the Venue or the vicinity thereof; and/or
h) whilst within any Venue or the vicinity thereof, fails to comply with instructions from ER 2015, RWCL and/or any Authorised Person;
i) whilst within any Venue, damages, interferes with or tampers with any property of any third party;
j) whilst within any Venue, smokes in any area where smoking is not permitted;
k) brings or attempts to bring into a Venue, sells, possesses or uses within a Venue or in the vicinity thereof any sponsorship, promotional or commercial items or materials (of whatever nature) without the prior written authorisation of RWCL and/or ER 2015 (and the Ticket Holder may be asked to deliver up a copy of any such authorisation upon entry to or whilst within any Venue);
l) whilst within any Venue or the vicinity thereof, engages in any form of activity related to marketing or advertising (including, for the avoidance of doubt, ambush marketing), or conducts any commercial activity whatsoever, or offers (either for free or for sale), sells or possesses items with intent to sell (including, without limitation, drinks, food, souvenirs, clothes, promotional and/or commercial items and literature), in each case without the prior written authorisation of RWCL and/or ER 2015;
m) whilst within any Venue hangs or drapes any flag or banner over any signage within the Venue;
n) whilst within any Venue, engages in any form of gambling, or uses any computer and/or mobile device (including any portable, laptop or handheld computer) to engage in any online betting activities in relation to the result, progress, conduct or any other aspect of the Match, or records, compiles, transmits or disseminates (by any means) any scoring, statistical or other data for the direct or indirect purposes of gambling or gaming;
o) offers to any third party any bribe or other reward to fix or contrive in any way or otherwise improperly influence the result, progress, conduct or any other aspect of the Match and/or otherwise contacts or attempts to contact any player, coach, team or match official for a corrupt or improper purpose; and/or
p) is under the age of 16 years unless accompanied by his/her parent or guardian or other adult who is responsible.
21. No Ticket Holder shall be permitted to enter, attend or remain in attendance at any Venue where that person is banned by the Venue Owner from attending the Venue or by any competent authority and/or sports governing body from attending the Venue or the Match (or sports events more generally) and/or from receiving any Ticket (or tickets generally in respect of sports events).
22. Ticket Holders must retain their Ticket at all times whilst within any Venue and Tickets must be produced for inspection upon request by ER 2015, RWCL and/or any Authorised Person. Failure to do so may result in the Ticket Holder being ejected from the Venue without refund or compensation.
23. Nothing in these Conditions seeks to exclude any liability of ER 2015, RWCL, the Official Ticketing Agent, the Authorised Agents, the owner of the Venue or any Authorised Person for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law. THE LIABILITY OF ER 2015, RWCL, THE OFFICIAL TICKETING AGENT AND THE AUTHORISED AGENTS SHALL (IN AGGREGATE) OTHERWISE BE LIMITED TO THE REFUND SET OUT IN PARAGRAPHS 32-35 (INCLUSIVE) OF THESE CONDITIONS.
24. PERSONAL ARRANGEMENTS INCLUDING TRAVEL, ACCOMMODATION OR HOSPITALITY RELATING TO ATTENDANCE AT THE MATCH WHICH HAVE BEEN ARRANGED BY THE TICKET HOLDER ARE AT THE TICKET HOLDER'S OWN RISK AND NONE OF ER 2015, RWCL, THE OFFICIAL TICKETING AGENT, OR THE AUTHORISED AGENTS SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE TO THE TICKET HOLDER FOR ANY INDIRECT LOSSES OR DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT AND GOODWILL.
25. THE TICKET HOLDER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS/HER OWN PERSONAL PROPERTY BROUGHT TO AND INTO A VENUE. NONE OF ER 2015, RWCL, THE OFFICIAL TICKETING AGENT, AUTHORISED AGENTS, THE OWNER OF THE VENUE OR ANY AUTHORISED PERSON ACCEPTS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, THEFT OR DAMAGE OF A TICKET HOLDER'S PERSONAL PROPERTY.
26. There is no storage available at Venues for prams and children's buggies, any surrendered Illegal or Prohibited Items or any Restricted Items or Ticket Holders' other personal property.
27. Photographs or any other recordings of sound or images taken by a Ticket Holder within a Venue may be used for personal, private, non-commercial and non-promotional purposes only. The Ticket Holder shall not, except for personal, private, non-commercial and non-promotional purposes and in any event not for commercial gain, disseminate at any time, over the internet, radio, television and/or any other current and/or future form or type of media, any sound, image, description or result and/or statistics of a Match (in whole or in part) including (without limitation) any such content made, recorded or captured in still or moving form by mobile phones or by any other form of wireless and/or portable device, or to assist any other person(s) in the conduct of such activities.
28. Each Ticket Holder attending a Match:
a) acknowledges that he/she is likely to be recorded in a number of media and publicly disseminated;
b) agrees that perpetual use may be made, free of charge, of his/her voice, image and likeness captured whilst present at or about the Venue (by means of live or recorded video display, broadcast, transmission or other dissemination or recording, photographs or any other current and/or future media technologies) and waives, on an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual basis, all rights to object to such recording and the broadcasting, transmission or other dissemination thereof in any current and/or future media technologies;
c) acknowledges and agrees that RWCL is the sole legal and beneficial owner of the copyright and any other intellectual property rights of any nature whatsoever in and to any recordings of sound or images taken within a Venue (including future rights to such recordings or to any works derived from such recordings) and waives, on an irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual basis, all rights (including moral rights) in and to any such recordings.; and
d) hereby unconditionally and irrevocably grants to RWCL a perpetual, exclusive, freely assignable and royalty-free and worldwide licence to use, adapt, distribute and/or exploit, by any means and in any current and/or future form or type of media or format, any recordings taken by the Ticket Holder within a Venue in breach of paragraph 27 of these Conditions.
29. ER 2015 DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE MATCH FOR WHICH A TICKET IS ISSUED WILL TAKE PLACE AT THE DATE, TIME AND VENUE STATED ON THE TICKET. ER 2015 reserves the right to make alterations to the time, date, duration and Venue of any Match or other details governed by any Ticket in the event of unforeseen or other circumstances, including (without limitation), force majeure, safety and security concerns or decisions from any Authorised Person or other competent authority. In the event of such alteration, neither ER 2015, RWCL the Official Ticketing Agent, or any Authorised Agents will be liable to the Ticket Holder or any other person for any costs, expenses or other losses resulting from such alteration, except to the extent set out in paragraphs 32, 33, 34 and 35 of these Conditions.
30. As soon as possible after ER 2015 becomes aware of postponement, rescheduling or cancellation of a Match, all available information will be posted on www.rugbyworldcup.com but it is the responsibility of the Ticket Holder to ascertain whether a Match has been postponed, rescheduled or cancelled and any new dates, times, and venue.
31. A Ticket will not be exchanged or refunded if:
a) the Match is stopped for any reason after kick-off; or
b) kick-off is delayed for any reason on the date of the Match; or
c) the kick-off time of a Match changes but not the date.
32. ER 2015 shall only be required to refund a Ticket Purchaser (on application by the Ticket Purchaser) with the Face Value of the relevant Ticket, in the following circumstances:
a) if the Match is postponed before kick-off and the Match is not rescheduled; or
b) if the Match is postponed before kick-off and the Match is rescheduled to another date (whether at the original Venue or at a different Venue); or
c) if the Tournament is cancelled; or
d) if the Ticket Purchaser is otherwise entitled to a refund under English law.
33. If a Match is postponed before kick-off and the Match is rescheduled to another date (whether at the original Venue or at a different Venue), the Ticket Holder may:
a) (if the Match is rescheduled to another date at the original Venue) either use the original Ticket for the rescheduled Match or apply for a refund pursuant to sub-paragraph 32(b) of these Conditions; or
b) (if the Match is rescheduled to a different Venue) either exchange the Ticket with ER 2015 for a Ticket of the same or lower price category for the rescheduled Match (subject to availability of Tickets) or apply for a refund pursuant to sub-paragraph 32(b) of these Conditions.
34. The Ticket Purchaser shall not be entitled to a refund of any fees or charges paid in addition to the Face Value of the Ticket (for example, any Handling Fee or postage or courier charges) except where required by English law. No interest or costs will be payable in respect of any monies refunded.
35. Where paragraph 32 of these Conditions applies, only the original Ticket Purchaser may apply for a refund. If ER 2015 initiates a refund process under sub-paragraphs 32(a), (b) or (c) of these Conditions, the Ticket Purchaser will be advised of the process and the prescribed deadline for refund applications through the media or via direct communication within ten working days of the cancellation or rescheduling of the Match or the cancellation of the Tournament. The Ticket Purchaser must follow the prescribed process and deadline and produce the original Ticket in order to be eligible for a refund. ER 2015 shall not be required to issue a refund in relation to any Ticket which it reasonably believes has been the subject of a sale, transfer or disposal in breach of paragraphs 12, 13 or 14 of these Conditions.
36. These Conditions have been drafted in the English language. Translations of these Conditions may be made available by the Authorised Agents. In the case of any conflict or ambiguity between the English language version of these Conditions and any translation of them into any other language, the English language version of these Conditions will prevail.
37. Information about a Ticket Purchaser is gathered and stored to identify the Ticket Purchaser and for administration, communication, marketing, enforcement and access control purposes. The Ticket Purchaser has a right of access to and correction of his/her personal information by written request to ER 2015.
39. SAVE AS REQUIRED BY ENGLISH LAW, NONE OF ER 2015, RWCL, THE OFFICIAL TICKETING AGENT OR ANY AUTHORISED AGENT ACCEPTS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, THEFT OR ACCIDENTAL DESTRUCTION OF ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE TICKET PURCHASER (AND ANY OTHER TICKET HOLDER) OR ANY FINANCIAL OR OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY RESULT, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY THEREFROM.
40. In the event that any provision of these Conditions is declared void, ineffective or unenforceable in any respect by any competent court in any jurisdiction, that provision shall be severed to the extent necessary in that jurisdiction, and the remainder of these Conditions will remain in effect as if such provision had not been included and the validity, enforceability and/or legal effect of such remaining Conditions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
41. ER 2015 RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE AMENDMENTS TO THESE CONDITIONS FROM TIME TO TIME WHERE IT HAS A VALID REASON TO DO SO (including, without limitation, a change in the security or public safety requirements of any Venue). A full copy of the latest version of the Conditions (as amended, if appropriate) will be available as part the ticketing information at www.rugbyworldcup.com and, upon request, from ER 2015 at the address set out in paragraph 42 of these Conditions. ER 2015 shall notify Ticket Purchasers of such changes via email to the Ticket Purchaser's email address as specified in the Ticket Purchaser's application if they materially affect Ticket Purchasers' rights as a consumer.
42. Any information requests or other correspondence in relation to these Conditions should be addressed to: Ticketing Manager, England Rugby 2015 Limited, Webb Ellis House, Rugby Road, Twickenham TW1 1DZ.
43. Any breach of any these Conditions may result in the cancellation of the Ticket, the refusal of admission to the Ticket Holder to the Venue, or his/her eviction from the Venue, in each case without refund or compensation in addition to any other remedy that ER 2015 and/or RWCL may have. No failure or delay by ER 2015 and/or RWCL to exercise any right (in whole or in part) under these Conditions shall constitute a waiver of that right, nor restrict any further exercise of that right.
44. All Tickets (and the copyright in all Tickets) remain the property of ER 2015 and/or RWCL. In the event of any breach of any of these Conditions by a Ticket Holder, Tickets must, upon the request of any Authorised Person, be delivered up to that Authorised Person. Such actions are without prejudice to other remedies which ER 2015 and/or RWCL may have.
45. These Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and no party shall have any claim or remedy in respect of any statement, representation, warranty or undertaking, made by or on behalf of any other party in relation to these Conditions which is not already set out in these Conditions.
46. Any person not party to these Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 save that, In addition to ER2015, all the provisions of these Conditions shall be enforceable by RWCL, the Official Ticketing Agent, and Authorised Agents.
47. These Conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law. Any dispute arising from or in connection with these Conditions or a Ticket Holder's attendance at a Match will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Notwithstanding the foregoing, ER 2015, RWCL, the Official Ticketing Agent and Authorised Agents reserve the right to pursue any legal proceedings in a competent court in the defendant's domicile, which proceedings shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
48. These Conditions shall not affect a person's statutory rights as a consumer.
49. When used in these Conditions, the following capitalised terms shall have the following meanings:
"Authorised Agents" means RWCL and all persons appointed by or on behalf of RWCL in connection with the Tournament (including, but not limited to, Rugby Travel and Hospitality Limited; the official travel agents (details of which are listed at http://supportertours.rugbyworldcup.com/travel_agents_list.aspx); official partners, sponsors, suppliers, broadcasters and licensees who are legally and contractually entitled to sell or distribute of Tickets;
"Authorised Person(s)" means collectively all Tournament management, Venue management, Police, public bodies and agencies responsible for safety and security in connection with the Tournament or the Venue or a Match, and their respective staff, officials, representatives, officers and volunteers;
"Conditions" means these conditions and the Venue Regulations which are incorporated into these Conditions by reference, together with any amendments or updates to the same issued by or on behalf of ER 2015 from time to time;
"ER 2015" means England Rugby 2015 Limited of Rugby House, Twickenham Stadium, 200 Whitton Road, Twickenham TW2 7BA;
"Face Value" means the specified price of the Ticket only (including United Kingdom value added tax thereon) as stated on the relevant Ticket, and excludes any Handling Fee (or part thereof) or other fees or charges paid by the Ticket Purchaser in respect of that Ticket (including postage or courier charges);
"Handling Fee" means the fee payable per Ticket transaction or order, charged in addition to the Face Value of the Ticket, for the processing and delivery of Tickets in that transaction or order (including United Kingdom value added tax thereon);
"Illegal or Prohibited Item(s)" means those items specified in paragraph 20(b) of these Conditions and any other items from time to time prohibited from being brought into Venues (and Ticket Holders should check the ticketing information on www.rugbyworldcup.com from time to time for details of any additional Illegal or Prohibited Items);
"Match" means a game of rugby union forming part of the Tournament, the particulars of which are indicated on the Ticket;
"Official Ticketing Agent" means the official appointed ticket agent of ER 2015, acting as agent for ER 2015;
"Official Ticket Resale Scheme" means the official online Ticket resale facility to be launched in early 2015 and operated by the Official Ticketing Agent to enable the authorised resale of Tickets in accordance with paragraph 13 of these Conditions. Ticket Purchasers should check the ticketing information on www.rugbyworldcup.com in due course for further details);
"Original Sale Price" means the specified price of each Ticket plus any Handling Fee (or part thereof) and other charges necessary to effect the sale or trade of that Ticket (including postage or courier charges);
"Playing Surface" means the area within the Venue on which the Match is played, together with any adjacent areas required for the purposes of the Match;
"Restricted Item(s)" those any item which, in the reasonable opinion of an Authorised Person, might compromise or otherwise interfere with the enjoyment or comfort of any person at the Venue such as, without limitation, the items referred to in paragraph 20(c) of these Conditions (and Ticket Holders should check the ticketing information on www.rugbyworldcup.com from time to time for details of any further examples of items which may only be brought into a Venue at the discretion of an Authorised Person;
"RWCL" means Rugby World Cup Limited of 1st Floor, Huguenot House, 35-38 St Stephen's Green, Dublin 2, Ireland;
"Ticket" means a ticket (whether a hard copy ticket or an electronic ticket) evidencing a personal revocable licence from ER 2015 for an individual to attend a particular Match at a particular Venue in accordance with the details indicated thereon;
"Ticket Holder" means any individual possessing, holding or using a Ticket, including (without limitation) the Ticket Purchaser or any person to whom the Ticket was issued or transferred;
"Ticket Purchaser" means the individual who has purchased a Ticket or Tickets through the Tournament's official ticket programme and/or through any Authorised Agent(s);
"Tournament" means the IRB Rugby World Cup 2015;
"Venue" means the entire premises of a stadium where a Match is scheduled to take place including all adjacent and surrounding areas used or controlled by ER 2015 in connection with the staging of the Tournament at the Venue; and
"Venue Regulations" means as defined in paragraph 17.
Why is there a limit to the number of season ticket holders that can be put forward to buy tickets?
There are 500,000 tickets available to all clubs/ organisations in this priority sale. England 2015 wants to ensure that season ticket holders have the opportunity to buy tickets for matches they want to attend. Rugby is a family game so they feel that setting a limit will give people a chance to purchase up to four tickets and enjoy matches with their friends and family.
Why can I only list three game preferences?
As we have over 15,000 season ticket holders we felt it only fair that everyone had the opportunity to apply for three games only.
What if I do not have access to email, how can I apply to be part of the programme?
Leicester Tigers will have a computer available at Welford Road for any season ticket holder who does not have access to one to allow them to register their interest for tickets.
Can I request an allocation of tickets in a specific area of the stadium/s at a particular price range or together?
No, tickets are sold across all club/ organisation on a first come first served basis. Subject to availability season ticket holders can choose a price category and purchase up to four tickets. England 2015 will endeavour to ensure these tickets are allocated together subject to the stadium configuration.
Are there four tickets guaranteed per season ticket holder and must they all be used by season ticket holders?
No, four tickets is not a guarantee for each successful season ticket holder as tickets are sold on a first come first served basis. Tickets may be used by the individual to take friends and family to matches however use of tickets is subject to England 2015's terms and conditions of sale.
Will the ticketing system automatically stop individuals buying more than four tickets?
Yes, if a supporter attempts to add more tickets to a transaction, the website will stop the supporter from buying more than four.
If a season ticket holder buys tickets in the Rugby community sale will this prevent them from being able to apply in the public application phase in September 2014?
No, they can also apply in the public application phase.
If I am successfully nominated when can I buy my tickets and where from?
From May 16, 2014 eligible season ticket holders will be able to log into www.tickets.rugbyworldcup.com to buy tickets. This sales window will close on June 30. All tickets are allocated on a first-come first served basis and are not guaranteed.
When will eligible season ticket holders find out if they have successfully secured tickets?
From May 16, this is a real time sales programme; once payment has been collected season ticket holders will receive a confirmation email.
When will tickets be sent out to successful season ticket holders?
Tickets will be sent directly to season ticket holders by England 2015 in summer 2015
If I am successful in obtaining tickets but can no longer attend can I resell my tickets?
England 2015 will open an official resale platform in January 2015. All tickets must be resold though the official platform only.
I am a disabled season ticket holder; can I get tickets through the Rugby Community programme?
Yes, season ticket holders that have specific accessibility requirements can apply to be nominated for selection. Please ensure that in your application you inform us of your disability/ accessibility needs. If successfully nominated tickets can be purchased via the Freephone Accessibility Ticketing Service on 0800 2300000. The England 2015 customer service team will validate your club membership and manage your order. If you require a Type Talk service you can also call 0800 7810001. If you require assistance attending a match or require a wheelchair space you will also be able to receive a carer ticket free of charge.
Can we raffle, sell or give away tickets that we have successfully applied for?
Tickets cannot be commercialised. The tickets can only be purchased by nominated season ticket holders as per the terms and conditions of sale. Tickets cannot be used as part of hospitality, fundraising or commercial programmes. The season ticket holder who applied for tickets must be one of the supporters using the tickets on the day.
Why do I need to give my consent for England 2015 to use my data?
Leicester Tigers must receive confirmation from all nominated season ticket holders that they agree to England 2015 using your information. Your details will be stored for administration, communication, enforcement and access control purposes in connection with the allocation of tickets.
If you have any further questions regarding Rugby World Cup 2015 tickets please do not hesitate to contact the Tigers Customer Service team on 0116 319 8888 (option 2) or email email@example.com
These terms and conditions apply to the mascot and flag bearer prize draw ("the promotion") when entering via leicestertigers.com. Entry to the Promotion is acceptance of these terms and conditions. Therefore please read these carefully.
• No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
• The Promotion is available to United Kingdom residents over the age of 18.
• The child's age must be between 4 and 15.
• The promoter of this Promotion is Aviva Insurance Limited. Registered in Scotland. No 2116. Registered Office: Pitheavlis, Perth PH2 0NH ("the Promoter").
• The Promotion is not open to the Promoter's agencies, its group companies or anyone else connected with the Promotion.
• To enter the Promotion please enter your details and state which prize you would like to win at leicestertigers.com.
• The closing date is midnight, Tuesday, November 11 ("the Closing Date"). Entries received after the Closing Date for each match will not be processed.
• The winners will be selected at random within two days after the Closing Date ("the Winner"). The winners will receive either a mascot place and 2 tickets to a game or a flag bearer place and two tickets to the game. Game date can be subject to change by the organiser The Winner will be contacted by phone within two days of the Closing Date to confirm details of the Prize.
• There will be no cash substitute. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original Prize offered not being available.
• The Promoter may ask the Winner to provide proof of age and/or country of residence.
• The Winner agrees to take part in post-Promotion activity. (i.e. the Promoter may publish your name on its website as a Winner).
• Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
• The Prize is non-exchangeable, not for re-sale and non-transferable. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize and that are not specifically included in the Prize including but not limited to travel to and from the game.
• Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
• Subject to the above, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion.
• The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, unforeseen legislation or any other events beyond its control.
• No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
• The decision of the Promoter is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence relating to its decision.
• The Promoter reserves the right to modify the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
• The name of the Winner for the Promotion will be available on aviva.co.uk The Winner agrees to have their name and county of residence disclosed for this purpose.
• The Tigers VIP gift is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
• The Tigers VIP gift is valid for 2 hospitality places in season 2014/15, excluding premium fixtures and subject to availability.
• The Tigers VIP gift can only be redeemed for hospitality at Leicester Tigers and cannot be used in the Official Leicester Tigers store, to purchase match tickets or any other Tigers events or experiences.
• The Tigers VIP gift must be redeemed at least two weeks before your chosen fixture.
• If the Tigers VIP gift is not claimed within the season that it is issued, the gift will automatically expire and cannot be transferred to the following season.
• The Tigers VIP gift cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
• Refunds will not be given for the purchase of a Tigers VIP gift.
• If you have lost your Tigers VIP Gift, we cannot guarantee that it can be replaced. A replacement for a lost VIP Gift will require proof of purchase from the original purchaser.
• Leicester Tigers reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.