Leicester Football Club Plc
Registered Company Number: 3459344
VAT Number: 823 843 621 Registered in England and Wales
Privacy Statement and Policy, Email Terms and Conditions
Email Terms and Conditions
The files and any attachments in an email are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received an email in error please notify the System Manager either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0116 217 1282. If you have received an email in error then any form of use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying, disclosure, reproduction, modification or publication of the email or any attachments is prohibited. Please delete the email and any attachments from your system.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in the email and any attachments are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Leicester Football Club Plc ("Leicester Tigers"), which expression includes all companies in the same group as Leicester Football Club Plc or its officers. No contracts may be concluded on behalf of the company by means of email communications.(Please note that the Company may monitor emails for security and business purposes. By continuing to communicate with the Company by email you consent to such monitoring taking place).
The recipient should check the email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by the email.
This article outlines how this website uses any information about you.
Personal data is collected when you visit our website and provide us with information about yourself when either applying for Tigers membership or booking into a Tigers event online. This includes giving us your name, address and other billing information. We also collect your credit card information to enable us to process online a membership application or an event booking, and which we will then charge to your account.
Tigers may place your e-mail address together with any other information you provide on an e-mail contact list. Occasionally, we may send you by e-mail or otherwise, information about the Club, and other activities. You may remove your information from this contacts list at any time simply by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Aggregated data is collected to provide information on traffic patterns on the Tigers website, including how many visitors log into www.leicestertigers.co.uk daily, system administration and to measure the success of specific areas within our website. Tigers collect aggregated data through various methods, including storing IP addresses. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web. Web servers (the computers that "serve up" web pages) automatically identify your computer by its IP address, and when you request a page from www.leicestertigers.com, our servers log your IP address. Tigers never links a visitor's personal details to the IP address attached to the computer the visitor is using. Therefore, although Tigers will log your session using your IP address, you will always remain anonymous to us.
Our secure server software (SSL) is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure transactions. Our SSL encrypts all of your personal information including credit card details. All personal information is stored in our secure databases, and access is strictly controlled and limited to certain individuals within Tigers.
EU Cookie directive
From 26 May 2011 a new European Union directive requires us to gain the consent of our users to download cookies on to their machines. There are various methods we could use to gain users consent. For example, we could use pop-ups; prompting users to tick a box to confirm they give permission for us to download cookies on their machine.
There are links on our terms and conditions and disclaimer pages which are in the footer of every web page pointing to this information.
What is a Cookie
Information may be sent to your computer in the form of an Internet "cookie" to allow our servers to monitor your requirements. The cookie is stored on your computer. Our server may request that your computer return a cookie to it.
Such measures are necessary to allow Leicester Tigers to measure the usability of the systems, which will help to continually improve user experience of our websites. Your browser software should however enable you to block cookies if you wish to. For more information about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located.
These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Targeting or Advertising Cookies
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator's permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
Google AnalyticsLeicester Tigers uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google. Google Analytics collects first party cookies, which are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour. This information is sent to Google and is used to evaluate how our website is being used. This enables Leicester Tigers to compile statistical reports. A full list of cookies used by Google Analytics and explanations on how these work are available on the Google code website.
Leicester Tigers does not collect (nor allow any third party to collect) personally identifiable information of visitors to our site. We will not associate any data gathered with any personally identifying information. We will not link or seek to link an IP address with the identity of a computer user. In short, Google Analytics doesn't identify who you are, but it does track your movements on our websites.
How to disable cookies
You can stop cookies being downloaded on to your computer by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. However please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
There is more information about cookies, including how to delete them on the website aboutcookies.org. You may also opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics.
1. Tickets are subject to the Rules and Regulations of Leicester Football Club Plc.
2. Tickets are issued on the condition that no resale is effected for more than face value.
3. In the event of postponement, or should a game be rescheduled this ticket will be valid for the rearranged match only. It is the ticket holders responsibility to ascertain the date and kick-off time of the rearranged match. The club will have no further liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel costs.
4. Ticket are issued subject to the ground rules and on the condition that Leicester Tigers, its staff or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to the holder of this ticket save as expressly excluded by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and its associated Regulations.
5. Admission cannot be guaranteed if the ticket holder arrives at the ground less than 15 minutes before the advertised kick off time. If admission is refused no money will be refunded.
6. Entry to the ground will be denied to persons carrying alcohol or any drink container according to the Safety at Sports Ground Act 1975. Only alcohol purchased on the premises may be consumed on the premises.
7. Tickets are strictly non transferable and not for re-sale except by authorised agents with explicit permission.
8. Refunds will be considered by Leicester Tigers only if the ticket is returned to the ticket office no less than 7 days prior to the event.
9. The stadium is a totally non smoking stadium, including all bars and concourses. Smoking gates are available allowing exit from the ground. Anyone not complying with this regulation is subject to removal from the ground.
10. Leicester Tigers cannot accept responsibility for a lost match ticket. If you lose your ticket a charge will be made equivalent to the ticket face value.
11. The use of tickets constitutes the acceptance of both these terms and conditions and the Ground Regulations (see below).
12. If on entry to the ground the Safety Officer deems that the ticket holder is unable to access or egress their seating safely or would require support in the event of an emergency, alternative seating will be provided if available. People where mobility is impaired are required to notify the Ticket Office for information on the ticketing policy.
1. By purchasing the season ticket you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any individual purchasing a season ticket on behalf of a third party shall be deemed to be acting with the consent of such third party to agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions on their behalf.
2. By purchasing the season ticket you acknowledge and agree that you are entering a binding agreement on the terms set out in these Terms and Conditions with the Club for the entire period of time covered by the season ticket.
3. Season tickets (and, for the avoidance of doubt, all match tickets) are subject to the Rules, Regulations and Bye-Laws of the Rugby Football Union, Premiership Rugby Limited, The European Rugby Cup and Leicester Football Club Plc (the Club) and any other Rules, Regulations and/or Bye-Laws applicable to the Club and/or any matches.
4. The season ticket gives the holder the following benefits:
a. entry to the Club's home playing venue for:
i. the pre-season friendly;
ii. 11 regular season Premiership matches;
iii. 3 European Cup pool round fixtures;
iv. 2 Anglo Welsh Cup pool round fixtures;
v. all A-League games involving the Club's academy or development squads
b. Priority booking on terms to be directed by the Club from time to time for:
i. European Cup knock-out fixtures;
ii. Anglo Welsh Cup knock-out fixtures;
iii. away Premiership matches;
iv. any internationals being played at the Club's home playing ground; and
v. any other matches which the Club notifies from time to time as being subject to this paragraph 4b.
vi. England home internationals by way of a ballot
c. 10% discount off the retail price of merchandise at the Club's official store on terms to be directed by the Club from time to time.
d. Subject to availability, 10% discount off the room hire fee of certain function rooms at the Club's home playing ground on terms to be directed by the Club from time to time.
e. Discount on travel to away matches when travelling with the Club's official travel club on terms to be directed by the Club from time to time.
f. Season ticket holders below the age of 16 will be automatically enrolled in our free Junior Tigers Club.
g. Any other discounts and/or benefits as directed by the Club from time to time and granted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
5. The purchase of a season ticket does not guarantee the season ticket holder any tickets other than as set out in paragraph 4a above.
6. Season ticket holders will be notified of how to purchase tickets for other matches involving the Club [not referred to in paragraph 4a and 4b above] through the local press, news media and the Club's website. Season ticket holders will not be automatically notified by post.
7. Offenders will be ejected and their season tickets cancelled on terms as set out in these Terms and Conditions if found to be in breach of the Rules, Regulations and Bye-Laws of the home playing ground and/or the Rules, Regulations and Bye-Laws as set out in paragraph 3 above, including for the avoidance of doubt swearing, adopting unruly behaviour or committing acts of racial abuse.
8. Season ticket holders are not entitled to re-enter the home playing ground if they leave the home playing ground at any time on a match day, except where the Club expressly approves such re-entry. The Club will only give such approval where a season ticket holder had a compelling reason to leave the stadium in the first instance.
9. The Club reserves the right to change the venue and kick-off time of any match. It is the season ticket holder's responsibility to ascertain the date and kick-off time of the rearranged match. Any changes to the venue and kick-off time of a match will appear on the Club's website.
10. If you forget to bring your season ticket card to any game, you may be required to show identification to a Club official which confirms you are the season ticket holder including proof of address and you will then be issued with a replacement ticket. You will be charged a £5.00 fee per reprinted ticket, this charge is non-refundable.
11. If a match is abandoned or postponed for any reason the Club shall have no liability to a season ticket holder. In such an event season ticket holders shall be entitled to attend any corresponding re-arranged match.
12. You are advised to enter the ground at least 45 minutes prior to the advertised kick-off time. Please contact a steward if you have any queries on match day.
13. In the event of any construction, development works, maintenance, any other works, force majeure or unforeseen circumstances affecting any part of the stadium, the Club reserves the right to require any season ticket holder or guest holding a season ticket in the affected part of the stadium to move to any other part of the stadium and sit or stand in any other place of equivalent value. Should a seat of equivalent value not be available the Club shall use reasonable endeavours to find a seat which corresponds as closely as possible to the season ticket holder's assigned seat.
14. The Club may from time to time create images and/or audio-visual video footage of season ticket holders attending the home playing ground. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you agree that the Club owns all rights in such images and footage and shall be entitled to use the same for the purpose of: (i) promoting the Club and its commercial partners; (ii) any other commercial activity provided in each case that such use does not harm the reputation of the relevant individual whose image is used.
Lost or Stolen Season Tickets
15. The Club does not accept responsibility for lost or stolen season tickets. If you lose your card please report it immediately to the police and the Club. A relevant crime number should be quoted in all correspondence with the Club. In such an event the Club shall issue a replacement card, unless the Club reasonably believes the season ticket holder is, or has been, acting in a fraudulent or illegal manner or/in breach of these Terms and Conditions. A charge of £20 will be made for a replacement card.
16. If your season ticket card is defaced do not dispose of the remains, contact the Club immediately. A charge of £20 will be made for a replacement card.
Cancellation, Refunds and Transfers
17. Season tickets cannot be cancelled by the season ticket holder except in exceptional circumstances and any cancellations are entirely at the discretion of the Club. In the event that a cancellation request made by a season ticket holder is approved by the Club then the season ticket holder will be charged a £25.00 cancellation fee and, pursuant to paragraph 2 above, the full value of the season ticket (if not paid for in full at the start of the season) which shall become immediately due and payable upon cancellation.
18. The Club reserves the right at its absolute discretion:
a. to withdraw and/or cancel the season ticket for a period of time/completely if the season ticket holder is found to be: (i) in breach of these Terms and Conditions (ii) in breach of the Rules, Regulations and Bye-Laws referred to in 1 above; (iii) in breach of the Rules, Regulations and Bye-Laws, including the relevant ground regulations, of the home playing ground or any other ground at which the Club is playing a match; or (iv) the season ticket holder is banned (whether by law or otherwise) from attending any rugby ground including the home playing ground; and
b. to withdraw and/or cancel the season ticket for a period of time/completely if the holder has not paid in full on or before the agreed payment date as agreed in the payment terms, and to require immediate payment at the publicised gate prices for all games attended using the season ticket prior to the date of withdrawal and/or cancellation.
19. Tickets cannot be exchanged and no refunds will be made in respect of any unused tickets.
20. Season tickets are strictly non-transferable and the holder is not permitted to re-sell any of the games contained therein unless authorised by the Club.
21. In the event that the payment of a season ticket is by way of direct debit or any other instalment method the season ticket holder must keep the Club informed of any changes to the bank account or payment card details provided when they purchased the season ticket.
22. The Club reserves the right to cancel the season ticket in the event that: (i) the Club uses the payment card details provided by the season ticket holder at the time of purchase to process any payment due for the season ticket and a card or payment is declined on two or more occasions during the course of a season; (ii) there is an arrears of payment in respect of the season ticket and this has not been remedied by the season ticket holder within a reasonable period of time as directed by the Club; or (iii) there is any breach of these Terms and Conditions. Upon Cancellation, the season ticket holder will be charged a £25.00 cancellation fee and will be required to settle the full value of the season ticket (if not paid for in full at the start of the season) which shall become immediately due and payable upon cancellation.
23. In addition to the right to cancel contained in paragraph 22 above, in the event that there exists an arrears of payment on the season ticket requiring the Club to take any action to seek and demand such payment, the Club shall be entitled to charge the season ticket holder a reasonable administration charge (the amount of which to be at the Club's discretion) to cover the administration costs incurred by the Club in taking such action. With regard to those season ticket holders participating in the direct debit scheme, a charge of £10.00 may be made for each failed direct debit payment.
24. Those season ticket holders paying for their season ticket (or the season tickets of other persons) by way of direct debit shall have the season ticket(s) in question automatically renewed each season (in accordance with the relevant Terms and Conditions at that time in force) before the first deadline for renewal. The season ticket holder will be sent a renewal notice including a cancellation form at least 10 working days before the renewal is processed. The cancellation form should be completed and returned to the Club within the stated deadline in the event that the season ticket holder wishes to cancel the automatically renewed season ticket(s).
25. The Club reserves the right to amend the conditions from time to time in order to comply with competition regulations and/or any Rules, Regulations and/or Bye-Laws as set out in paragraph 1. The conditions apply only to the competitions in which the Club participates at the time of issue.
26. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets is a criminal offence under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006. If a season ticket holder is convicted of a criminal offence related to the illegal sale of match tickets, or the Club reasonably suspects that they have committed such an offence, then: (i) the Club may notify the police or Rugby Football Union; and/or (ii) this shall be deemed a breach of these Terms and Conditions and the season ticket shall be cancelled on terms as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
27. The Club or its servants or agents is not liable for any loss, theft, injury or damage to any property of the season ticket holder whilst in or at the home playing ground. Nothing in this paragraph shall exclude the Club's liability in circumstances where such loss, theft, damage or injury is as a result of negligence on behalf of the Club.
28. If you claim that the Club has acted negligently or breached these Terms and Conditions, the Club shall only be liable for any loss, damage, cost or other expense you incur, or in respect of death or personal injury suffered, that is a foreseeable and direct consequence of the claimed negligence or breach.
29. The Club shall not be liable to a season ticket holder in respect of any failure to carry out or delay in carrying out any of the Club's obligations under these Terms and Conditions, including: (i) admitting a season ticket holder to the home playing ground for a particular match; or (ii) making a season ticket holder's usual or allocated seat available to them for a particular match, which is caused by circumstances outside its reasonable control.
30. The Club shall not have any liability to a season ticket holder for any late delivery or non-delivery of any season ticket or other material which is as a result of the actions of any postal service provider.
31. The Club shall at any time be entitled to assign, transfer or novate the benefit and/or burden of (and any right or obligation of the Club under) these Terms and Conditions to any of its group companies.
32. If any of these Terms and Conditions are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, they shall, to that extent, be severed from the remaining Terms and Conditions which shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
33. These Terms and Conditions comprise the entire agreement between the Club and a season ticket holder in relation to the purchase of a season ticket and any use of such season ticket.
34. The failure by the Club to exercise or a delay by the Club in exercising a right or remedy provided by these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of the right or remedy or a waiver of other rights or remedies. A waiver of a breach of any of these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of any other breach and shall not affect the other Terms and Conditions.
35. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 16 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Leicester Tigers plc.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. If you want to enter a competition you may enter via the website on the applicable competition page.
5. The winner will be the entrant who answers the question(s) correctly and in the event that more than one person answers the question(s) correctly a winner will be selected randomly.
6. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Leicester Tigers reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win a competition, we will notify you by e-mail or telephone. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, although we will endeavour to email the results of the competition to all entrants.
9. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Leicester Tigers may require.
10. The judges for each competition will be comprised of members of the marketing or communications team of Leicester Tigers.
11. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
12. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
13. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
15. This competition is being run by Leicester Tigers, Aylestone Road, Leicester, LE2 7TR.
17. Leicester Tigers reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Leicester Tigers may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
18. Leicester Tigers will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
Leicester Tigers Ground Regulations
1. Leicester Tigers reserves the right, at its discretion, to refuse entrance to the Ground to anyone.
2. Leicester Tigers reserves the right for its staff, authorised agents, and the police, to remove from the Ground anyone who does not comply with these regulations, or whose presence within the Ground constitutes a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person.
3. Leicester Tigers reserves the right to refuse admission to any person who refuses to be searched by a police officer, staff member or authorised agent having reasonable grounds for making the request.
4. Persons failing to comply with the instructions from stewards, police officers or other authorised agents of the club, will be ejected from the Ground.
5. Any person throwing an object within the Ground or found damaging or defacing the property of the club will be ejected from the Ground and may be prosecuted.
6. Any person using foul, abusive or racist language towards anyone in the Ground will be ejected from the Ground and may be prosecuted.
7. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits, entrances and standing in seated areas whilst play is in progress is strictly forbidden. Anyone who contravenes this regulation may be ejected from the Ground.
8. In order to comply with the Justices License issued to the club, all alcoholic beverages bought from any bar within the Ground can only be taken outside the bar areas if the drink is in a plastic container, and under no circumstances can any such drink be taken from the Ground.
9. No alcoholic drink bought outside the Ground can be brought into the Ground.
10. With exception of persons authorised by Leicester tigers, the taking of photographs or the use of video equipment inside the Ground is prohibited. In addition, no recordings for radio, television or for other private purpose, whether for transmission or otherwise, is permitted, apart from those with written authorisation from the club.
11. This stadium is a totally non-smoking stadium, including all bars and concourses. All smoking devices are prohibited including electronic smoking devices such as electronic cigarettes and nicotine inhalers. Smoking gates are available allowing exit from the Ground. These are numbers 2 and 8 in the Next Stand, and numbers 15 and 16 in the Holland & Barrett Stand. Anyone not complying with this regulation is subject to removal from the Ground.
12. No fireworks, air horns, mega phones, flares, drinking glasses or any article which may be used as a weapon or missile must not be bought within the ground.
13. Only persons authorised by the club's officers are permitted to take any collection or offer for sale any newspaper or other article within the Ground.
14. The Club reserves the right to change the date and/or time of its advertised fixtures without notice or liability.
15. In the event of a match being abandoned, any ticket replacement will be at the sole discretion of the Club management.
16. All persons entering the Ground are admitted subject to the above regulations. Entry to the Ground shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of these regulations and anyone failing to comply with each and every one of these regulations may be ejected from the Ground.
17. If on entry to the ground the Safety Officer deems that the ticket holder is unable to access or egress their seating safely or would require support in the event of an emergency, alternative seating will be provided if available. People where mobility is impaired are required to notify the Ticket Office for information on the ticketing policy.
Junior Tigers Club - Terms and Conditions
If you do not accept any of these terms, you should not submit a JTC membership form on behalf of your child.
You will ensure that the information you provide about you and your child when opening the JTC membership or that you may otherwise submit through the JTC Website is true, factually accurate and current at the time it is submitted. You will inform us promptly if any of your or your child's details or other information submitted needs to be amended or updated.
To the extent that any submissions of material or contributions are allowed through the JTC Website, you will ensure that your child does not post or transmit to or from the JTC Website any material:
1. that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to other users of the site; or
2. for which your child has not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
3. which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
4. which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
You have the right to terminate your child's JTC membership by giving us 14 days written notice. Your request for us to stop sending any of the Club's publications or newsletters to you or your child will automatically terminate your child's JTC membership.
What we do with the personal information we collect about you and your child
When you register for the JTC ezine, we will collect some of your and your child's personal information. We will only use your personal information as you have expressly authorised us and to demonstrate that we have received your consent to register your child's membership with JTC.
The only use we make of your child's personal information, that is name, age and email address will be to provide your child with the JTC membership benefits, including:
• to provide access to the JTC Website;
• to communicate the JTC ezines which may from time to time include the Club's and/or other third party's offers and competitions;
• to supply information about competitions and quizzes;
• to send e-birthday and Christmas cards;
• to respond to any queries or requests your child may have in respect of the JTC Website and its contents;
• to monitor, research and assess the use and success of the JTC Website (including, but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data) in order to maintain, protect and enhance the services we provide; and
• to provide access to any other features or applications of the JTC Website.
We do not otherwise use or transfer your child's personal data, nor do we provide it to any third parties.
When you register for the Junior Tigers Club, you give your consent for us to take photographs and video of your child within the context of the JTC, particularly on a matchday and JTC events such as the Christmas Party, and for the Club to use the images collected to promote both Leicester Tigers and the JTC in both internal and external advertising and marketing. We will not provide images to any third party, and will only use them for the purposes laid out above.
Links to other sites
If you or your child choose to place or submit personal information on any other publicly accessible page, then this data will not be covered by this Policy.
You have the right to request us to stop using your or your child's personal information or to notify us of any inaccuracies. You may also obtain a copy of any personal information which we hold about you or your child.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or if you wish to opt-out of any future processing of your or your child's personal information held by us, then please write to the contact address set out below stating your full name and address and providing any other relevant information. We may require you to verify your identity.
Use of the JTC Website
Is in accordance with the overall http://www.leicestertigers.com/ terms and conditions found on this page.
JTC VIP Area
We endeavour to make the JTC as fun and safe for your children as we possibly can, but children are not to be left unsupervised in the JTC area. Should you choose to leave your child unattended, Leicester Tigers and its staff cannot take responsibility for the safety of your children.
Parents/Guardians are required to sign people into the area.To assist with making the area more comfortable for children and adults alike, we ask that only children under 10 are directly supervised in the area, children 10 or over can be observed from the barriers.
There may be official photographers in the area. If for any reason you are not happy with your child having their photo taken please let the photographer know at the time.
The JTC Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, and construed exclusively in accordance with, English Law. Any dispute arising under these terms shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you have any queries in respect of the JTC Terms and conditions, please contact the Marketing Department, Leicester Football Club Limited, Aylestone Road, Leicester, LE2 7TR telephone number 0844 856 1880 or email email@example.com