An international fly-half with 13 caps for Ireland, Burke's much-travelled playing career featured spells with Cork Constitution, London Irish, Bristol, Cardiff, Harlequins, Munster and finally Leicester Tigers before joining the coaching staff in the summer of 2008.
As kicking coach and assistant backs coach to the senior squad, Burke also led the Tigers Development XV to Premier Rugby 'A' League victory in 2009/10 and 2010/11, and the semi-finals in 2011/12.
After the announcement that Matt O'Connor would be moving to Leinster in the summer of 2013, Burke was promoted to backs coach.
Capped by England at all age groups from Schools to Under-21s, he also qualified for Ireland and made his senior debut for them against England in 1995, going to the Rugby World Cup in the same year.
He played for Harlequins in the 2001 European Shield Final and 2004 Parker Pen Challenge Cup Final as well as starting Leicester's EDF Energy Cup Final victory against the Ospreys in 2007.
He scored 122 points in 21 appearances during two seasons with Leicester.
Established over 35 years ago Laker Building Management Solutions Limited is a family owned multi-disciplinary company with delivery sites across Central England. Laker has evolved into a leading facilities management provider delivering all aspects of building and maintenance for public buildings, social housing, and commercial clients.
Our main business areas can be summarised as below:
• Responsive Maintenance - accessible and flexible 24/7 service
• Social Landlords - responsive repairs and planned works
• Construction - alterations and refurbishments
• M&E and Compliance - Gas, Water and Electrical Services
• Renewable - services to improve energy efficiency
• Bespoke - unique, tailored building solutions
• Facility Management - a complete maintenance and construction service