Want to organise a day out with a group of friends at Welford Road? Or enjoy a birthday or hen/stag party at one of the best rugby clubs in the world? How about bringing your clubmates or work colleagues together for a great social day out? Then a group deal to a Leicester Tigers home match is perfect for you.
We now offer group deals and packages for groups wishing to attend matches at Welford Road click here to find out more.
Leicester Tigers are dedicated to providing individual customer attention to reflect the differing needs of disabled supporters. We are continually striving to develop our levels of service, fully adopting the ethos of the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 (DDA).
We have a total of 100 wheelchair spaces located in The Holland & Barrett Stand, The Mattioli Woods Stand and the South Stand. Tickets purchased in these designated disabled areas will be provided with a complimentary assistant ticket.
Proof of disability is required when applying for tickets within the designated disabled areas. The proof required is either a copy of your entitlement to care and/or mobility component of the disability living allowance or a copy of your blue badge.
Welford Road provides:
• Designated parking on-site, subject to availability.
• 100 Wheelchair bays managed by match-day stewards.
• Admittance for guide dogs on request.
• Disabled toilet facilities throughout the stadium.
• Dedicated seating for ambulant and visually impaired supporters.
• Catering facilities available throughout the stadium.
• Hearing loop available in all customer contact points including the main reception area and ticket office.
• All conference, banqueting and meeting facilities are also fully accessible to disabled people.
For further information please contact us on 0116 319 8888 (option 2) or email enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org