England International Tickets
Leicester Tigers season ticket holders and members will be able to apply for tickets to England International matches held at Twickenham.
Tickets will be made available for sale from the Tigers ticket office once they are received from the RFU. Tickets will be restricted to two tickets per season ticket holder or member, subject to availability.
• All tickets ordered and supplied are subject to the RFU ticket terms and conditions
• All tickets are for your personal use and can only be used by yourself together with your family, friends or colleagues.
• Members are reminded not to sell or dispose of their tickets to anyone if they are not required for personal use. Please contact the club should you wish to return your tickets.
• Members are asked to not post their tickets on any social media site, the pictures/seat details are being used to illegally to post for sale by unauthorised 3rd parties on unofficial sites.
• If any of the clubs tickets are discovered on the black market the RFU may sanction the Club which may lead to a loss of allocation.
• Refunds under exceptional circumstances will be considered by Leicester Tigers only if the ticket office is notified no less than 7 days prior to the event.
• If you have any queries as to what you are entitled to do with the tickets issued to you please contact the Tigers customer services team on 0116 319 8888 (option 2).
• An administration charge of £5 per ticket will be added to your order.
• Members may apply for up to two tickets per match.
• Photographic identification will be required and only the ticket purchaser is able to collect the tickets. When posting the tickets a signature will be required from the ticket purchaser.
• Wheelchair users who are season ticket holders or members need to contact the ticket office before 1st May 2017 if they would like to apply for tickets.