We've all been there, you've booked your place for the season, you're ready to spend some quality time with the #TigersFamily and you start plotting the game weekends into the calendar. But, what's this? Some inconsiderate family member has decided to get married the same day Tigers are due to play Saints!
But don't worry, using the Buybacks Scheme, Tigers Season Ticket Holders can release their tickets for sale to other members of the #TigersFamily if they are unable to attend a game. If your ticket is successfully sold then you will get the pro rata cost of your season ticket refunded back to your account after the game.
We know that money won't completely fill the void left by missing the match, but should you miss a game for any reason we will send you an exclusive match summary email to keep you up to date!
Tickets can be listed at any time and released for sale by the club. Once the position is sold the season ticket holder will be informed.
|GRADE||ADULT||65+||YAFTS||Junior||Family (per ticket)|
£5 will be donated to the Leicester Tigers Foundation if any FREE Under 10 tickets are resold.
How can I buy a ticket?
Tickets for Tigers home matches can be bought in the following ways:
- Website: www.leicestertigers.com/matchtickets
- Telephone: 0116 319 8888 (option 2)
- In person: Tigers Store, Welford Road Stadium, Aylestone Road, Leicester LE2 7TR
Where can I find ticketing Terms and Conditions?
What is the Tickets Buybacks Scheme?
It's a service we offer to season ticket holders who are unable to attend Aviva Premiership, European and Anglo-Welsh home games that are included in their season ticket.
Season ticket holders can release their ticket using the Buybacks Scheme and that ticket will be made available to other supporters to purchase when their price category reaches 90% capacity for that game. However, there is no guarantee that the seat will be purchased by other supporters if released.
You can use this Buybacks scheme as many times as you like during the season.
Other supporters then have the opportunity to purchase returned tickets via www.leicestertigers.com/matchtickets
How do I release my ticket via the Ticket Buybacks Scheme?
Click here, then login to your account and follow the online Buybacks ticket release instructions or alternatively contact a member of the Customer Services team on 0116 319 8888 (option 2) and they will be happy to help.
How can I find out if the ticket I released via the Buybacks Scheme has been sold for a specific match?
You can check this by logging in to your online account and selecting 'Buybacks' from the 'My Account' menu on the top right hand side of the screen. Follow the instructions to complete the process. Alternatively, contact the Customer Services team on 0116 319 8888 (option 2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be happy to help.
I have released my ticket via the Buybacks scheme for a game I now want to attend, what do I do?
If your ticket is still available, you can re-book it by logging in to your online account and selecting the 'Buybacks' option in 'My Account' on the top right side of the screen. Follow the instructions to complete the process. Alternatively, contact the Customer Services team on 0116 319 8888 (option 2) or email email@example.com and they will be happy to help.
I have released my ticket on the Buybacks Scheme for a game I now want to attend but my ticket has been sold, what do I do?
You will need to purchase a match ticket (subject to availability) at full price. You will not be able to get your ticket back for this particular match.
I originally released my ticket via the Buybacks Scheme; I changed my mind and purchased an alternative ticket as my position had already been sold. Will my card be activated for that match?
Once your ticket is resold your match access card is de-activated and we are unable to add new tickets in alternative positions to it. You will therefore receive a paper ticket for this game.
I released my ticket back to the Club via the Buybacks Scheme but it hasn't been sold. Will I still receive a refund?
Money is refunded back to the season ticket holder when the released ticket has been sold only.
When will I receive my money and how much will I get back?
Money will be refunded back to season ticket holders whose tickets have been resold. The money received back will be the pro rata price of your season ticket depending on the area of your ticket in the stadium and your age category. See the table above for the amount relating to your ticket.
Money will be refunded back to season ticket holder's account the day following the match and the club will email you to highlight your next steps.
Can a disabled supporter return their ticket via the Buybacks Scheme?
Disabled season ticket holders are able to return their tickets via the Buybacks Scheme in exactly the same way as any other season ticket holder. Please note that both the wheelchair space and escort seat will be put back on the system for resale. They can't be split.
I have an Under 10's free season ticket, can I resell this through the Buybacks Scheme?
As a free season ticket, under 10's tickets can be listed to be resold however no money will be refunded to the supporter. A £5 donation will be made to the Leicester Tigers Foundation for any under 10 tickets that are resold.
What shall I do if I cannot find the answer to my question?
Please contact a member of the Customer Services team on 0116 319 8888 (option 2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be happy to help.
1. If you are unable to attend a match, you can put your ticket up for sale by clicking here and logging into your account.
2. Once you have submitted your ticket for resale and it has been made available, you can check if it has been sold online. If it has been sold, you will not be able to attend that match using your match access card as it will be deactivated for that fixture only.
3. If your ticket has not been sold and you want to attend the match you can rebook your ticket any time prior to kick-off and your match access card will be re-activated.
4. If you want to attend a match after your ticket has been sold, you will be required to purchase a match ticket (subject to availability) at the full price. You will still receive the refund from your original sale.
5. If you decide to purchase a one off match ticket in order to attend the match, you will be required to collect a ticket for the alternative position.
6. We will endeavour to release your ticket as soon as possible, but it may only be released for resale when your seating category (Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Standing) has reached 90% occupancy for the match in question.
7. If your ticket is purchased, you will receive the pro rata price of your ticket refunded to your account the day following the game. A full breakdown of what you will receive and when can be found in the Ticket Buybacks FAQs.
8. You will receive an email to inform you that your account has been refunded for any games sold, highlighting your next steps.
9. Ticket Buybacks is not available for any other matches outside of the season ticket package (i.e. knockout matches played at Welford Road).
10. Leicester Tigers Rugby Club is unable to guarantee the sale of your released ticket.
Forward your tickets to friends through the Tigers Hub (hub.leicestertigers.com).
Send them a print-at-home ticket
Once logged in to your Tigers Hub account:
- Select Ticket Management, then Manage Tickets.
- Select the game that you cannot attend from the drop down menu
- Enter the name and email of your friend in the transfer box
- Tick the left hand box of the ticket you wish to transfer, then press the Transfer button
- Your friend will be sent an email invitation to attend the game, once they accept the invitation they will be sent a printable PDF ticket they can scan at the ground
- The barcode on the pdf can also be displayed on a smartphone and scanned at the ground that way. Zoom into the square 2d barcode for this
Forward a ticket to a Smart Phone
New for the 2017/18 season, Tigers Mobile Hub gives you the ability to display your season ticket card on your Smart Phone and use it for access at the turnstiles instead of your card. (Visit hub.leicestertigers.com/mobile on your Smart Phone).
A new and improved Tigers Hub with one responsive location for any device will follow during an upgrade later in the season. Look out for updates on the club website.