See if your group can take on "The Ultimate Big Boot!" sponsored by De Montfort University. This great half-time competition challenges teams of 10 to take to the field to face the rapid-fire of the Ultimate Big Boot Machine as it launches the balls high up into the sky! For more information please contact the Group Days Team on 0116 217 1216 or email email@example.com
• Only 10 players may be on the pitch for the half time challenge.
• Any over 18 participants must be deemed sober prior to pitch access.
• All 10 participants must be behind the start line together before attempting to complete the challenge.
• 10 balls will be fired simultaneously from our Big Boot.
• All players may run forward after the firing of the first ball.
• All 10 participants must try to catch one ball.
• A two ball catch will only be counted as long as ball one has not touched the pitch.
• A teams score will be the total number of balls caught without them touching the floor, you cannot drop the ball or put it on the ground until the challenge is over.
• The aim is to get the highest score at the end of the season.
• All balls will be fired at 100% for all participants and throughout the season.
There is a jackpot prize of £2000 for any team that can claim all 10 catches.
|10/09/16||South Leicester RFC||5|
|23/10/16||De Montfort University Men||4|
|10/09/16||Peter Davies & Friends||4|
|08/10/16||Glenn Willcox Stag Party||3|
|01/01/17||Seven Stars Pub Rugby||2|
|17/12/16||Steve Wightman Group||2|
|23/10/16||De Montfort University Women||1|
|12/11/16||Leicester Forest RFC||1|
|03/12/16||Oadby Wyggestonian RFC||0|