The Robin Hood Stand (West side/Aylestone Road end)
Built during 2015/16 to replace the original Clubhouse and its extensions as well as a temporary seating deck, The Robin Hood Stand, named in honour of sponsors from The Nottingham Building Society, is the most recent addition to the landscape at Welford Road. Completion of the stand takes total capacity to 25,849 and in its first full season of operation in 2016/17, average league attendances grew to just short of 23,000.
The ticket office on the ground floor is open six days a week with access from Aylestone Road, with the matchday club shop next door.
The first floor provides club offices, with the Clubhouse Lounge on the top floor with its own exclusive terrace and seating accommodation behind the posts.
Food and refreshments are available on the ground-floor area known as The Captains Concourse, with a wall of photos and information celebrating the club’s captains since 1880. Outside reception, facing Aylestone Road, is the Wall of Legends with some of the club’s greatest names together with supporters’ tributes.
The eye-catching sloping roof to The Robin Hood is due to the angle of the main Aylestone Road running behind the stand towards Leicester Royal Infirmary which runs closer to the stadium at the right-hand corner.
Turnstiles are in the North-West corner (the end with the lower roof line) and open 90 minutes before kick-off.
The Clubhouse Lounge, with its superb views over the pitch, is used regularly on non-matchdays for events, meetings and special occasions.