Tigers Residential Rugby Camps
Led by our top team of Tigers coaches, our residential camps are a must for any young rugby player.
Essential for any U13 and U18 age groups, our annual five day rugby camps are designed to help players improve in all areas of their game in a focused and dedicated rugby environment.
With players from around the UK and overseas joining us, players will learn what it takes to become a professional player and discover more about our academy and performance pathways.
Each day, players will receive up to five hours of training covering core skills, strength and conditioning sessions as well as food and entertainment throughout the week.
- Three meals per day and accommodation in individual rooms with private toilet and shower facilities.
- Up to five hours of rugby training each day, covering core skills and position specific areas of the game as well as strength and conditioning sessions.
- Free bespoke Tigers Rugby Shirt, water bottle and rugby ball.
- Free ticket to the first Leicester Tigers home match of season 2017/18.
- Organised evening entertainment such as team building activities, Bubble Football and an off-site visit to 'Big Fun Hull'.
- Personal development plan at the end of the camp.
- Coach travel to and from Welford Road (optional).
Our next camp takes place:
Bishop Burton College, Hull – 6th–11th August 2017.
About Bishop Burton College
Bishop Burton College has been used as a training base for Leicester Tigers 1st XV and Academy in previous years, boasting three dedicated floodlit rugby pitches, indoor training facilities and world-class fitness suite as well as individual rooms with private showers and toilet facilities.
Our residential camp is for aspiring players who are between the ages of 12 and 17 on August 31, 2016, fitting into age groups between U13 and U18 inclusive for the 2016/17 season.
Call our customer services team on 0116 319 8888 (option 2) or click here to book your place online.