Tigers Residential Rugby Camps
Led by our top team of Tigers coaches, our residential camps are a must for any young rugby player.
Essential for any U13 and U18 age groups, our annual five day rugby camps are designed to help players improve in all areas of their game in a focused and dedicated rugby environment.
With players from around the UK and overseas joining us, players will learn what it takes to become a professional player and discover more about our academy and performance pathways.
Each day, players will receive up to five hours of training covering core skills, strength and conditioning sessions as well as food and entertainment throughout the week.
- Three meals per day and accommodation in individual rooms with private toilet and shower facilities.
- Up to five hours of rugby training each day, covering core skills and position specific areas of the game as well as strength and conditioning sessions.
- Free bespoke Tigers rugby shirt and water bottle.
- Free ticket to the first Leicester Tigers home match of season.
- Organised evening entertainment such as team building activities.
- Coach travel to and from Welford Road (optional).
About Bishop Burton College
Bishop Burton College has been used as a training base for Leicester Tigers 1st XV and Academy in previous years, boasting three dedicated floodlit rugby pitches, indoor training facilities and world-class fitness suite as well as individual rooms with private showers and toilet facilities.