I am not yet a season ticket holder but would like to buy for 2022/23, can I do that now?
- Our 2022/23 Half-Season Ticket is now available to purchase online or from the Tigers ticket office.
- If you have any queries or would like to find out more, please contact the ticket office on 0116 319 8888 (option 2) or email [email protected]
If I wish to apply for a concession ticket, what proof of status is required?
You will need to send a copy of your photo ID or birth certificate if applying for a 65+, young adult or junior season ticket. If you are a full-time student, please send a copy of your student card, NUS card or a letter of acceptance from your university.
What category do I fit into?
- Adult: Supporters aged 25-64, not in full-time education.
- 65 Plus: Supporters aged 65 and over.
- Under-25: Supporters aged 18-24, and those in full-time education.
- Under-18: Supporters aged between 12 and 17.
- Under-12: Supporters aged under 12. Just £12 for under-12s in categories 3, 4, 5 and Terrace with a full paying adult.
- Family Ticket: Two adults and two under-18s (50% OFF under-18s tickets). Only available in categories 3, 4, 5 and on the Terrace.
How many games are included in the 2022/23 Half-Season Ticket?
The 2022/23 Half-Season Ticket includes 10 home games at Mattioli Woods Welford Road.
7 Men’s team games (6 Gallagher Premiership, 1 Heineken Champions Cup) and 3 Women’s team games (3 Women’s Championship North) are included.
Please note that not all fixture kick off dates/times have been confirmed.
If I am registered disabled, how do I claim my free Personal Assistant ticket?
You will need to phone the ticket office on 0116 319 8888 (option 2) or email [email protected] if trying to book a complimentary assistant ticket.
Proof of disability is required when applying for accessible tickets or additional complimentary assistant tickets. The proof required is either a copy of your entitlement to care and/or mobility component of the disability living allowance or a copy of your blue badge.
What if I still have credit on my account, can I use that to pay for the 2022/23 Half-Season Ticket?
Yes, any existing credit remains safely on your Tigers ROARwards account and can be spent on a 2022/23 Half-Season Ticket, in the club shop, and on future purchases of tickets or events. You will need to have joined our loyalty scheme, ROARwards, in order to redeem your credit.
To redeem your credit:
- Sign up to ROARwards
- If you pay by Direct Debit, call the ticket office on 0116 319 8888 (option 2), they take off your credit and issue you a new mandate.
- If you pay in full by credit/debit card, the option to pay for all/part of your season ticket will appear at the checkout.
Leicester Tigers Season Ticket Terms and Conditions
To view our full terms and conditions, click here.