Tigers Hospitality surpasses the expectations of our guests time and time again. It truly is the ultimate rugby VIP experience.Peter Worthington
Our VIP matchday experience is second to none and is a fantastic way to entertain clients, reward staff or simply enjoy a day out with family and friends. Access to the suite is available 2 hours 45 minutes before kick-off and parties of 8 and over will be seated on a private table. You will be treated to a fantastic meal, a question and answer session with two members of our first team squad and direct access to your premium padded seats situated just off the half-way line.
As a VIP guest you can enjoy:
- Pre-match complimentary bar service including house spirits, beers, wines and soft drinks
- Four-course meal with selected wines
- Half-time cheese board
- Post-match Tigers supper
- Question and answer session with two of our first team squad
- Reserved matchday car parking
- Matchday programme and matchday competition
- Direct access to your padded seats
- Access to the Tigers pop up shop and ordering service
Additional Benefits include our Business Membership:
- Priority booking for Club events
- Priority booking for all Matchday hospitality
- Listed as Official Tigers Business Member on Leicester Tigers website
- Opportunity to purchase International Hospitality
- Access to the Tigers pop-up shop and ordering service
Prices from just £190 + VAT per person and £210 + VAT per person for premium games (excluding Wasps and Northampton Saints). Minimum booking of 10 to secure your own table.
Leicester Tigers v Castre Olympique - Saturday, April 4, kick-off 12.45pm
Our VIP matchday experience for the European Challenge Cup quarter-final offers pre-match brunch and a post-match street food menu, all based in the Honours suite with direct access to your halfway line padded seats. Open from 11.15am with a visit from two of our first-team members and an account bar, this is a fantastic way to celebrate with friends or entertain clients.
- Hot brunch menu
- Exciting post-match street food menu
- Four hour complimentary bar including beers, wines and soft drinks
- Visit from two first-team members
- Reserved premium padded seating
- Matchday programme
Prices from just £120 + VAT per person.
How to book
To book this matchday experience contact us on 0116 217 1215, click here to book online anytime or fill out the enquiry form below.