Reports to: Marketing Manager
Main Area of Responsibility
• To co-ordinate the planning and execution of the club's marketing campaigns.
• To assist the Marketing Manager to produce, drive and execute the clubs marketing plans to drive revenue, hit KPI's, improve the matchday experience and support all departments in their marketing activities.
• To deliver, with the rest of the marketing team, all marketing activities throughout the company.
• To co-ordinate the marketing plans for each area of the club and to provide marketing support to each department.
• To co-ordinate all of the club's artwork and print requirements.
• To assist in the planning and delivery of matchday activities, customer events and season ticket benefits with the overall view of improving the fan experience.
• To ensure that the Tigers 'brand' is projected correctly at all times and corporate guidelines followed.
• To carry out any other duties and tasks required by management, which are within the post-holders capabilities.
• To assist in Tigers vision to make Leicester Tigers the best sports brand in the world.
• Good communicator, supervisor and organiser
• Project management, teamwork and leadership skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Inventive, imaginative, with an eye for detail
• Absolute flexibility in terms of working hours and requirements
To apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 12 August 2015, 5pm.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Centerplate UK the proud catering partners to Leicester Tigers Football Club are now recruiting for the 2015/16 rugby season.
We are looking for experienced hospitality and retail catering staff with winning personalities and bags of confidence to join this fast paced and fun environment.
Leicester Tigers will play between 17-19 home games, mainly at weekends and we are looking to recruit the following positions:
• Hospitality Catering Managers - to oversee corporate hospitality for up to 400 guests
• Bar Supervisors - for corporate areas for up to 400 guests
• Hospitality Food & Beverage Staff
• Retail Catering / Kiosk Staff
We offer competitive rates of pay and the opportunity to work alongside two winning teams - Centerplate UK and Leicester Tigers.
If your CV impresses us we will invite you for an interview on one of the following dates: 29th July, 30th July, 5th August, 6th August, 15th August or 16th August.
To apply for any of the positions please forward your CV to TigersCatering@centerplate.co.uk