Ticketing and Box Office Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Leicester Tigers commercial management team. The new role of Ticketing and Box Office manager is the perfect opportunity to get into sports with rugby's biggest club and develop and grow a team. With responsibility running the permanent team of 6 staff supporting all commercial sales through the Tigers Box Office, the role requires a dynamic and innovative leader who can drive even more success for the club.
The successful candidate will possess strong leadership skills and sales experience gained preferably within a busy ticket office or box office environment.
The role has responsibility to exceed set budgeted sales. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm and all home matchdays, while flexibility is essential to fulfil the needs and requirements of the role.
• To produce and manage a rolling three year plan with the Head of Brand for the ticketing department including setting and achieving KPI's.
• Responsibility for achieving all ticketing and season ticket KPI's.
• To put in place a system to maximise revenue for all of the club's products by pro-active up-selling and cross selling, including lead generation and outbound calls when required.
• To lead on ticket and season ticket sales, including reporting, budget control and research/analysis on the ticketing market and trends for pricing and benefits.
• Provide ticketing and sales support to all parts of the business including but not limited to tickets, rugby camps, events and hospitality sales.
• Managing and administering the Box Office and its staff along with all websales, direct debit and payment management functions of the club.
• Continued development and management of the club's ticketing/CRM system and processes.
• To carry out any other duties and tasks required by management, which are within the post-holder's capabilities.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Friday 26 February, 5pm.