Hours of work:
• Variable by match
• September 2016 - May 2017
• Match days can be Friday evenings, Saturday or Sunday
Reports to: Ticket Office Manager
Main duties include:
• To sell and administer match tickets and all other products which are on sale in the ticket office.
• To arrange and distribute match day ticket collections to customers.
• To answer any queries which customers may have either by telephone, e-mail or in person.
• To deal with customers in an efficient and courteous manner.
• To work on match days and non-match day Saturdays as and when required. Match days can be Friday's, Saturday's or Sunday's and at varying times).
• To carry out any other duties and tasks required by management, which are within the post-holder's capabilities.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to problem solve
• Customer focused and excellent customer service
• Flexible approach
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent phone manner
• Computer literate
We will require you to:
Work every home fixture unless otherwise specified at the beginning of the season and non-match days/evenings as and when required.
To apply for this position please email a Cover Letter and your CV to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday 27 September 2016, 5pm.