Core Hours of Work: Match days plus non match weekends and evenings when required
Salary: £6.31 p/h (to increase in October) + Holiday Pay
Reports to: Head of Customer Services
• To be the first point of contact for all fans attending Welford Road and to interact with them and provide relevant information to ensure they have a positive match day experience.
• To assist in guiding supporters to the relevant turnstiles and to their allocated seats as necessary.
• To monitor and respond to any text messages received from the match day text service.
• To support and assist in the running of all match day activities as and when necessary.
• To assist in the transportation of all supporters to the ground via our various bus routes and shuttle buses services from surrounding car parks.
• To handle any queries and complaints and deal with customers in a professional and courteous manner, and ensure service excellence is maintained at all times.
• To carry out any other duties and tasks required by management, which are within the post-holder's capabilities.
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer focused and excellent customer service.
• Flexible approach
• Outgoing and energetic
• Deal with issues quickly and efficiently
• Highly motivated and self-driven
Leicester Tigers Customer Service standards
• Make the customer our priority
• Take ownership and responsibility
• Demonstrate a 'can-do' attitude
• Professionally present ourselves and the club at all times
• Listen to our customers
• Communicate positively
To apply for this position please send a cover letter, CV and a video (either a YouTube link or attach a video clip) to email@example.com
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Centerplate UK the proud catering partners to Leicester Tigers Football Club are now recruiting for the 2014/15 rugby season.
We are looking for experienced hospitality and retail catering staff with winning personalities and bags of confidence to join this fast paced and fun environment.
Leicester Tigers will play between 16-18 home games, mainly at weekends and we are looking to recruit the following positions:
• Hospitality Managers - to oversee corporate hospitality for up to 400 guests
• Bar Supervisors - for corporate areas for up to 400 guests
• Hospitality Food & Beverage Staff
• Retail Catering / Kiosk Staff
We offer competitive rates of pay and the opportunity to work alongside two winning teams - Centerplate UK and Leicester Tigers.
If your CV impresses us we will invite you for an interview on one of the following dates 29 July, 30 July, 4 August, 5 August, 7 August or 8 August.
To apply for any of the positions please forward your CV to TigersCatering@centerplate.co.uk