Marketing and Fan Engagement Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Leicester Tigers marketing team. The role of Marketing and Fan Engagement Executive is the perfect opportunity to get into sports with rugby's biggest club and be part of a highly successful team. With responsibility for running our matchday events, Junior Tigers Club, and external promotions activities, the role requires a dynamic and talented individual who is looking for their first steps into sports and can drive even more success for the club.
The successful candidate will possess great energy and potential and any in-events or marketing experience would be a bonus.
The role has a wage of c.£16,000. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm and all home matchdays, while flexibility is essential to fulfil the needs and requirements of the role.
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Main Area of Responsibility:
To take the lead in matchday delivery with smooth running of all operations and themed activities, ensuring that supporters have the best matchday experience in sports.
To develop and deliver all aspects of the Junior Tigers Club including recruitment, engagement and retention.
To assist in the planning and delivery of all fan engagement activities including supporters events and external roadshows.
- To plan, co-ordinate and deliver themed matchdays including all matchday activities and entertainment which will attract new supporters to Welford Road and enhance the fan experience.
- To develop a program of external events and promotional activities to increase brand awareness and promote our matchday experience with the end result of increasing the size of the fan - base and matchday attendance.
- To create a comprehensive marketing plan to develop the Junior Tigers Club to make it the best supported and most engaging junior fan club.
- To support the group days and community marketing plan and to utilise any events and activities to help grow and develop the Junior Tigers Club.
- To support sponsorship activation activities to help raise awareness of our partnerships and enhance fan engagement.
- To organise matchday and event staffing to ensure adequate delivery teams are in place for all activities.
- To deliver all marketing and fan engagement activities within an agreed budget.
- To ensure that the Tigers 'brand' is projected correctly at all times and corporate guidelines followed.
- To carry out any other duties and tasks required by management, which are within the post-holders capabilities.
- To assist in Tigers vision to make Leicester Tigers the best sports brand in the world.
- Good communicator, supervisor and organiser
- Project management, teamwork and leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure and take initiative
- Inventive, imaginative, with an eye for detail
- Absolute flexibility in terms of working hours and requirements
- Confident, friendly and outgoing.
To apply for this position, send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. The deadline for this application is Wednesday 8th June at 5pm.