Reports to: Business Development Manager
Main Tasks and Areas of Responsibility
• To identify new business sales opportunities for Conference & Events business and associated products and services including but not limited to Meetings, Conferences, Exhibitions, associated packages and special events.
• To manage existing account portfolio to generate repeat business.
• Weekly/monthly update on activities, appointment levels, key opportunities, threats and planned actions as required by the Business Development Manager.
• To provide and maintain appropriate standards of contact.
• To be responsible for achieving the relevant objectives and financial targets for Conference & Events and associated products and services.
• To achieve set personal and departmental financial targets.
• To achieve set weekly appointment levels.
• To carry out any other duties and tasks required by management, which are within the post-holder's capabilities.
• To assist in Tigers vision to make Leicester Tigers the best rugby team in the world.
• Minimum 2 years proven track record in sales
• Results driven
• Self motivated
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Customer orientated
• Computer literate
• Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team
• Flexible approach
• Ability to perform well under pressure
Hours: 8:30am -5:00pm Monday - Friday. All home games and flexibility to work to meet all business requirements.
To apply for this position, send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLOSING DATE: Thursday 30 June at 5pm.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Reports to: Head of Community & Global Partnerships
To be responsible for the organisation, administration and implementation of those activities which form an essential part of the club's Community Development Programme. To manage the community delivery team's on a day to day basis demanding the highest standards of professionalism and quality of delivery at all times.
• To administer all aspects of the Club's Community Development Programme to include reporting, maintenance of minimum standards and expenditure as agreed with the Head of Community.
• To prepare and coordinate all requirements for kit, staff and logistics for the successful delivery of the Tiger's domestic and international Rugby Camp programme.
• To manage community staff ensuring their compliance to all industry standards and qualification needs, driving coaching standards and professional development, delivering the highest level of professional behaviour as expected by anyone associated to Leicester Tigers.
• To plan, resource and organise the delivery of the community Match Day and Event activities.
• To develop and deliver an exciting, innovative & attractive coaching programme which stimulates the interest in Tigers at rugby clubs, primary and secondary schools as well as the wider community.
• To identify funding and opportunities to develop Tigers Community programmes in line with core values and focus as agreed with the Head of Community.
• To work with Leicester Tigers Foundation, Education and Inclusion Managers to ensure sufficient staff and resources across all CSR related programmes.
• To manage all issues and administration relating to present RFU legislation and child protection to ensure coherence across Community & Foundation delivery.
• To support any other Community or Foundation initiatives with which the Club is associated.
• To carry out any other duties and tasks required by senior management, which are within the post-holder's capabilities
• Minimum Level 2 RFU NGB coaching qualification - Preferable level 3 RFU
• Ability to attain a valid & clear enhanced DBS Clearance
• Hard working, motivated and able to manage people, demanding a high level of personal standards
• Confident and organised Team manager with sound administration skills
• Possession of a valid UK driving licence
• Awareness of all relevant Welfare and Child Protection issues
To apply for this position, send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 8 July at 5pm.