Conference & Events Sales Executive
Reports to: Head of Sales Partnerships
Main Tasks and Areas of Responsibility
• To identify new business sales opportunities for Conference & Events business and associated products and services including but not limited to Meetings, Conferences, Exhibitions, associated packages and special events.
• To manage an existing account portfolio to generate repeat business.
• To provide weekly/monthly updates on activities, appointment levels, key opportunities, threats and planned actions as required by the Head of Sales Partnerships.
• To provide and maintain appropriate standards of contact.
• To be responsible for achieving the relevant objectives and financial targets for Conference & Events and associated products and services.
• To achieve set personal and departmental financial targets.
• To achieve set weekly appointment levels.
• To carry out any other duties and tasks required by management, which are within the post-holder's capabilities.
• To assist in Tigers vision to make Leicester Tigers the best rugby team in the world.
• Minimum 2 years proven track record in sales
• Results driven
• Self motivated
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Customer orientated
• Computer literate
• Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team
• Flexible approach
• Ability to perform well under pressure
To apply for this position please email a Cover Letter and your CV to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Friday 27 January 2017, 5pm.