Group Days Executive
Reports to: Group Days Manager
To promote and sell match tickets, matchday clinics and rugby camps throughout the club's catchment area and beyond through group scheme initiatives, strategic telesales campaigns, and group account management.
Main Tasks Areas of Responsibility
• To sell a targeted amount of group days, matchday coaching clinics and rugby camp places.
• Build relationships with and account manage schools, rugby clubs, universities, businesses and community groups to maximise their engagement, yearly spend and ensure repeat business.
• To be the first point of contact for these groups, recognise the key contact at each group and represent the Leicester Tigers brand in an exceptional manner.
• To carry out any other duties and tasks required by management, which are within the post-holder's capabilities.
• Meet the Group Days minimum working standards.
• To assist in Tigers vision to make Leicester Tigers the best rugby team in the world.
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Customer focused
• Computer and e-mail literate
• Flexible approach
• Mobile phone
• 20 days holiday plus public holiday
To apply for this position please send a Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday 7 April 2015, 5pm.
Centerplate UK the proud catering partners to Leicester Tigers Football Club are now recruiting for the 2014/15 rugby season.
We are looking for experienced hospitality and retail catering staff with winning personalities and bags of confidence to join this fast paced and fun environment.
Leicester Tigers will play between 16-18 home games, mainly at weekends and we are looking to recruit the following positions:
• Hospitality Managers - to oversee corporate hospitality for up to 400 guests
• Bar Supervisors - for corporate areas for up to 400 guests
• Hospitality Food & Beverage Staff
• Retail Catering / Kiosk Staff
We offer competitive rates of pay and the opportunity to work alongside two winning teams - Centerplate UK and Leicester Tigers.
If your CV impresses us we will invite you for an interview on one of the following dates 29 July, 30 July, 4 August, 5 August, 7 August or 8 August.
To apply for any of the positions please forward your CV to TigersCatering@centerplate.co.uk