Leicester Tigers, the most successful team in English Rugby, are looking to add a permanent full time physiotherapist to their current medical team based at the Oval Park Training Centre in Leicester. We are looking for a young, enthusiastic physiotherapist to work with Senior, Development and Academy players.
The successful applicant will require the following:
• A proven track record working with elite/sub-elite athletes.
• Past experience working in Rugby and advantage but not essential.
• Exceptional injury diagnostic and manual therapy skills.
• Ability to design and implement injury specific rehabilitation/return to play programs.
• Work well in a team environment and have good communication skills.
• Must be comfortable working under pressure.
• Happy to embrace change and innovation.
• Show a continuous commitment to self-improvement and continuing education.
• Must be happy to work flexible hours and weekends.
• Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy or equivalent
• Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) membership
• Competent with Windows computer operating systems
• UK Driving licence
• Relevant MSC
• Current Immediate Care in Sport Training
To apply for this position please email a Cover Letter and your CV to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Monday 31 October 2016, 5pm.