Events and Relationship Co-ordinator
Reports to: Events and Relationship Manager
Hours: 8:30am -5:00pm Monday - Friday (plus home games)
Main Tasks and Areas of Responsibility
• Sponsor Relationships
• Match Day delivery
• Events delivery
• Excellent attention to detail
• To deliver excellent customer service at all times
• Develop & maintain accurate and current customer information
• Ensure all administration is up to date and accurate
• Ensure customer requirements are communicated internally & externally
• Required to attend some sponsors meetings
• Attend team meetings
• Required to work at all home games
• Required to work towards KPI's as agreed with line manager??
• Carry out any other requests as required from Events & Relationship Manager
• May be required to work outside normal office hours due to events
• Produce monthly reports and deliver to Events & Relationship Manager
• Event and /or hospitality / administration experience
• Leadership with good delegation skills
• Proven communication skills
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Highly motivated
• Proactive & driven
• Attention to detail
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 5pm Friday 3 October 2014.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Centerplate UK the proud catering partners to Leicester Tigers Football Club are now recruiting for the 2014/15 rugby season.
We are looking for experienced hospitality and retail catering staff with winning personalities and bags of confidence to join this fast paced and fun environment.
Leicester Tigers will play between 16-18 home games, mainly at weekends and we are looking to recruit the following positions:
• Hospitality Managers - to oversee corporate hospitality for up to 400 guests
• Bar Supervisors - for corporate areas for up to 400 guests
• Hospitality Food & Beverage Staff
• Retail Catering / Kiosk Staff
We offer competitive rates of pay and the opportunity to work alongside two winning teams - Centerplate UK and Leicester Tigers.
If your CV impresses us we will invite you for an interview on one of the following dates 29 July, 30 July, 4 August, 5 August, 7 August or 8 August.
To apply for any of the positions please forward your CV to TigersCatering@centerplate.co.uk