New for Season 2017/18
Time to enjoy the weekends with family and friends
"I wanted to get my son interested in rugby, so I used to bring him, and we've kept coming down together time and time again"
- Kev, Season Ticket Holder, Terrace, since 1986.
We know weekends are for family and friends, so get the best entertainment in the county with a season ticket that gives you all this added value:
• Your 2017/18 season ticket now comes with a bonus game! Tigers will be playing pre-season friendlies against Treviso and Ospreys, and both games will be included in your season ticket so 18 games instead of 17, even better value!
• One Extra Free pre-designated home fixture ticket for a family member or friend
• One Junior free in every group of 4 (only applies if 2 of the party are either Adult or 65+ and the 2 other members are 17 or under).
• All family packages now include OAPS and Students and are customisable to all family sizes.
• One U10 season ticket free with a full paying adult* (Only available in Bronze & Terrace)
• Introduce your friends or family and get discounts off your 2018/19 ticket.
• Free Family Event 'Tigers in the Park' at the opening of every season
• Entertainment every matchday.
• World-Class Rugby 18 weekends of the year
• A pretty good #MeetTheFamily car sticker too!
*Offer not available in conjunction with other offers
The Most Flexible Ticket in Sports
It's inevitable, you're going to be dragged kicking and screaming to a wedding, christening or lunch with the in-laws on the same day that you should be enjoying an afternoon at Welford Road (how inconvenient). To make sure your season ticket still offers you great value even when you can't make it to the game:
• You can put your ticket back up for sale through our Buybacks scheme and receive the pro-rata game cost back to your Credit/Debit Card. Sell an U10 back, and we'll donate £5 to the Leicester Tigers Foundation.
• You can transfer your ticket to a friend using Tigers Hub - allowing them to re-print your ticket from their printer.
We'll even send you a post-match report to your email, just so you can feel like you were there as you tuck into your dessert.
We're a Family Club
"All the players say hi and a few will have a conversation with you. All the players came over to congratulate my partner after he won Fan of the Year!"
- Joanne, Season Ticket Holder, Terrace.
You put family first, so we all put your family first too.
Since 1880 we've been dedicated to a matchday experience that is safe, enjoyable, inclusive and represents great value for money.
There are no police on matchday, we don't need them to keep you safe, our fans keep our stadium safe through their respect. There's extra entertainment for kids because we know they need it, and you need to know that they're going to have a great time.
So no matter who you come with, you, and your family can enjoy celebrating matchday together, and belonging to the #TigersFamily because our values put you, and your matchday first.