Accessible Facilities for Disabled Supporters
Leicester Tigers are dedicated to providing individual customer attention to reflect the differing requirements of disabled supporters. We are continually striving to develop our levels of service, fully adopting the ethos of the Equality Act 2010.
We have a total of 100 wheelchair user spaces located across The Holland & Barrett Stand, The Mattioli Woods Stand and the Robin Hood Stand. Tickets purchased in these areas will be provided with a complimentary assistant ticket. This support provision is also available for ambulant disabled supporters who sit in general allocation seating with a personal assistant.
Proof of disability is required when applying for accessible tickets or additional complimentary assistant tickets. The proof required is either a copy of your entitlement to care and/or mobility component of the disability living allowance or a copy of your blue badge.
Welford Road provides:
- Designated accessible parking, subject to availability.
- 100 Wheelchair user spaces managed by match-day stewards.
- Admittance for assistance dogs on request.
- Accessible toilet facilities for disabled fans throughout the stadium.
- Seating options available for ambulant and blind/partially sighted supporters.
- Catering facilities with lowered counters available throughout the stadium.
- Hearing loop available in all customer contact points including the main reception area and ticket office.
- All conference, banqueting and meeting facilities are also fully accessible to disabled people.
For further information please contact us on 0116 319 8888 (option 2) or email enquires to [email protected]