Important information on Tigers season tickets
Leicester Tigers can now confirm plans for 2021/22 season tickets in the face of the continued impact of the Covid-19 pandemic.
The club has been operating for 12 months without matchday income from ticket sales, group day bookings, hospitality packages, stadium food and drink, and matchday merchandise sales at the stadium shop, and Tigers are extremely grateful for the continued loyalty and commitment of supporters.
With the prospect of home games remaining behind closed doors into the second half of the current season, the club believes it is necessary to provide some certainty for all season ticket holders who have paid in full for 2020/21 or who have been paying by Direct Debit.
To address this and to give some clarity for a way forward, the club proposes to transfer all 2020/21 season ticket monies directly to the 2021/22 season.
It will also suspend Direct Debit payments at the end of this month.
We believe this is more convenient and efficient for the club and for our supporters who have already invested their money. Your season ticket place will be waiting for you whenever crowds return and we will keep you fully informed of any further changes.
Details have been circulated to season ticket holders, including:
- After the final 2020/21 Direct Debit payment at the end of this month, all Direct Debits will be suspended for 12 months and payments will be credited to 2021/22 season tickets.
- For supporters who made a one-off payment for a 2020/21 season ticket, this amount will be transferred to cover next season.
- If any games are made open to supporters in the remainder of the current season, match tickets will be made available for sale via a ballot system and current season ticket holders will have priority status.
- This will also apply to Try Line and Clubhouse members.
- Season ticket prices and rights for 2021/22 will remain unchanged in all categories.
- The Rebate scheme launched this season under our Priority – Support – Confidence initiative will also be transferred to 2021/22, allowing supporters to buy a season ticket knowing that they will receive a Rebate or Credit for any game they are unable to attend due to Covid.
- If you are due to move age categories from Junior or Young Adult/Full-Time Student in 2021/22, your season ticket price will still remain at the 2020/21 rate.
- Under-12s who received a free season ticket for 2020/21 when accompanied by a full paying adult will have their places renewed for FREE in 2021/22 – including those who were due to move out of the age-group next season.
- All 2020/21 season ticket holders will retain their season ticket benefits for the rest of this season and for all of 2021/22, including the 10 per cent shop discount.
- The club totally understands that everyone is dealing with their own situation in the face of the pandemic, and if any supporters objection to this proposal, they are requested to contact the Tigers ticket office by phoning 0116 319 8888 (option 2).
Would you like to donate?
When the 2019/20 season was suspended due to the Covid-19 outbreak, there was an option to Donate season ticket money to the club and in the correspondence sent to season ticket holders this week there is an option to do this for 2020/21. If you do take this option, Direct Debit payments will continue unchanged and the ticket office will set up a new Direct Debit instruction for 2021/22 with a breakdown of payments confirmed via email. If you would like to donate your season ticket money, please click here or contact the ticket office before Wednesday, February 24, 2021.
The Tigers sales team will contact all seasonal corporate clients separately.
For any questions on Season Tickets, please contact the Tigers ticket office on 0116 319 8888 (option 2).
Leicester Tigers Season Tickets 2021/22
A season ticket remains the best-value and most convenient way to guarantee your place when the gates of Mattioli Woods Welford Road are opened to supporters.
Amid all the uncertainty of Covid-19, lockdowns and public health regulations, Leicester Tigers introduced a season ticket initiative under three important pillars:
PRIORITY – Season ticket holders will receive priority booking when applying for match tickets for any games played with reduced capacity and your seat will be reserved when full capacity games return.
SUPPORT – Leicester Tigers are extremely grateful for your support while the club operates without it usual level of matchday income and every season ticket sold will help secure the future of your club so we can move forward with positivity.
CONFIDENCE - Season ticket holders can buy with confidence, knowing that they can receive a full rebate on games they are unable to attend because of Covid regulations on stadium attendance and capacity.
Season ticket holders receive a 10% discount in the Club Shop, in store and online.
For any questions on season tickets, please contact the Tigers ticket office on 0116 319 8888 (option 2).
To find out more about our season tickets or if you have any questions please fill in the enquiry form below: