Below are the current vacancies available at Leicester Tigers:
Leicester Tigers Rugby Development Officer (RDO)
Reports to: Community Managers
To be part of the team which is responsible for the management and implementation of those activities which form an essential part of the Club’s Community Development Programme.
- To deliver an exciting and attractive coaching and physical activity programme which stimulates the interest of staff and pupils at primary and secondary schools, as well as players and coaches at rugby clubs.
- To coach rugby in primary and secondary schools, Rugby Clubs and various community locations, with the ability to deliver both practical and theory classroom based sessions supporting key themes of designed programmes.
- To assist in organising and administering pre and post-match coaching and activities before Tigers linked matches.
- To coach on and assist in preparing, promoting and running the Tigers’ Rugby Camps programme on a domestic and international basis.
- To help plan, develop, deliver and administer various Community and Leicester Tigers’ Foundation Programmes and activities.
- To help establish a constructive relationship with teachers, pupils and local rugby clubs, and so generate more interest in Leicester Tigers, generating leads and opportunities for the group sales team.
- To support any other community initiatives with which the Club is associated.
- To carry out any other duties and tasks required by management, which are within the post-holder’s capabilities.
- To assist in Tigers vision to make Leicester Tigers the best rugby club in the world.
- Minimum Level 2 RFU Coaching Qualification with a desire and willingness to improve and deliver professional excellence in all sessions.
- In possession of or having the ability to achieve a clear and valid NGB linked DBS Enhanced Clearance.
- In possession of a full and valid Driving Licence, with access to own vehicle.
- Hard working and motivated team player, ability to work on own initiative.
- Confident and organised, good communicator.
- Ability to work within, and adhere to, NGB rules and age grade guidelines demonstrating a sound practical awareness of Child Welfare related industry concerns
- Customer focused;
- Computer literate;
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 1 December 2017 at 5pm.