Below are the current vacancies available at Leicester Tigers:
Rugby Development Officers (RDOs)
(Two positions available)
Reports to: Community Managers
To be part of the team which is responsible for the management and implementation of those activities which form an essential part of the Club’s Community Development Programme.
- To deliver an exciting & attractive coaching and physical activity programme which stimulates the interest of staff and pupils, at primary and secondary schools, as well as players and coaches at rugby clubs.
- To coach in primary & secondary schools, Rugby Clubs & various community locations, with the ability to deliver both practical and theory classroom based sessions supporting key themes of designed programmes.
- To assist in organising & administering pre & post-match coaching and activities before Tigers linked matches.
- To coach on and assist in preparing, promoting and running the Tiger’s Rugby Camps programme on a domestic and international basis.
- To help plan, develop, deliver & administer various Community & Leicester Tigers Foundation Programmes and activities.
- To help establish a constructive relationship with teachers, pupils & local rugby clubs, and so generate more interest in Tigers, generating leads and opportunities for the group sales team.
- To support any other community initiatives with which the Club is associated.
- Minimum Level 2 RFU Coaching Qualification with a desire and willingness to improve and deliver professional excellence in all sessions.
- In possession of or having the ability to achieve a clear and valid NGB linked DBS Enhanced Clearance.
- In possession of a full and valid Driving Licence, with access to own vehicle.
- Hard working and motivated team player, ability to work on ones own initiative.
- Confident and organised, good communicator.
- Ability to work within, and adhere to, NGB rules and age grade guidelines demonstrating a sound practical awareness of Child Welfare related industry concerns.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 8 September 2017.
Leicester Tigers catering partners Centerplate are recruiting now ahead of the 2017/18 season at Welford Road.
Various role are available, including kitchen chefs and porters, retail staff for food and bar outlets, and hospitality waiting and bar staff, with the opportunity for evening and weekend work.
For further details contact Kelly by emailing a CV to [email protected].