The team behind the team! At Leicester Tigers, we strive to create an environment where each and every employee has the potential for personal growth and their dedication and passion directly drives success both on and off the pitch.
Leicester Tigers promotes equal opportunities in employment and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
If you're ambitious, committed and want to work for the world's most supported rugby family why not look at our current vacancies below.
- Group Sales Executive - Closing Date: n/a.
Reports to: Sales Manager
To promote and sell match tickets, matchday clinics and rugby camps throughout the club's catchment area and beyond through group scheme initiatives, strategic telesales campaigns, and group account management.
Main Tasks Areas of Responsibility
- To sell a targeted amount of group days, matchday coaching clinics and rugby camp places.
- Build relationships with and account manage schools, rugby clubs, universities, businesses and community groups to maximise their engagement, yearly spend and ensure repeat business.
- To be the first point of contact for these groups, recognise the key contact at each group and represent the Leicester Tigers brand in an exceptional manner.
- To carry out any other duties and tasks required by management, which are within the post-holder’s capabilities.
- Meet the Group Days minimum working standards.
- To assist in Tigers vision to make Leicester Tigers the best rugby team in the world.
- Telesales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Customer focused
- Computer and e-mail literate
- Flexible approach
- Mobile phone
- 20 days holiday plus public holiday
Wage: C.£25,000 per annum OTE.
To apply, send your CV to [email protected].