The team behind the team! At Leicester Tigers, we strive to create an environment where each and every employee has the potential for personal growth and their dedication and passion directly drives success both on and off the pitch.
Leicester Tigers promotes equal opportunities in employment and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
If you're ambitious, committed and want to work for the world's most supported rugby family why not look at our current vacancies below.
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Rugby Development Officer - Closing Date: 01/10/18
Reports to: Education and Engagement Manager
To be part of the team which is responsible for the management and implementation of those activities which form an essential part of the Club's Community Development Programme.
- To specifically lead on Tigers SEND engagement, recruiting new players to rugby, working with the local SEND community to develop interest and a continuing pathway to developing sustainable club rugby opportunities, including but not limited to the Tigers Wheel Chair Rugby Programme.
- To work on the Project Rugby initiative, assisting the Community team in developing and delivering a wide reaching programme that meets the SEND, BAME and LSEG delivery KPIs and outcomes prescribed in the community funding agreement.
- To deliver an exciting and attractive coaching and physical activity programme which stimulates the interest of young people and community leaders in a variety of locations within the Tigers Community area.
- To develop an ongoing Rugby pathway at local clubs for all participants, working in partnership with the RFU and Clubs to ensure a quality outcome for all.
- To take the lead as the Club's Disability Access Officer and work with other members of the Club to ensure the Leicester Tigers Stadium and wider offers aspire to provide the highest level of accessibility for all members of the public.
- To assist in the organisation, communication & administration of all Programmes ensuring all interested parties are engaged and informed throughout.
- To coach on and assist in preparing, promoting and running the Tiger's Rugby Camps and Match Day programme on a domestic and international basis.
- To help plan, develop, deliver and administer various Community and Leicester Tigers Foundation Programmes and activities.
- To help establish a constructive relationship with teachers, pupils and local rugby clubs, and so generate more interest in Tigers, generating leads and opportunities for the group sales team.
- To support any other community initiatives with which the Club is associated.
- Minimum Level 2 RFU Coaching Qualification with a desire and willingness to improve and deliver professional excellence in all sessions.
- Understanding of the issues of SEND, BAME and LSEG groups, within society and their interaction within the context of community / club sport.
- In possession of, or having the ability to achieve, a clear and valid NGB linked DBS Enhanced Clearance.
- In possession of a full and valid Driving Licence, with access to own vehicle.
- Hard working and motivated team player, ability to work on ones own initiative.
- Confident and organised, good communicator.
- Ability to work within, and adhere to, NGB rules and age grade guidelines demonstrating a sound practical awareness of Child Welfare related industry concerns.
To apply, send your CV to [email protected]
Closing date: 1 October 2018, 5pm.