Leicester Tigers Rugby Camps offer a fun, safe and active way to spend the holidays and make new friends in an environment that is filled with the wealth of experience that Leicester Tigers have to offer.
From tag rugby to contact, with masterclasses and residential camps, players of all abilities will have the opportunity to get the latest rugby tips straight from the top and develop both their core and position-specific rugby skills. Get into rugby on a Tigers Rugby Camp and learn under the watchful eye of our top Tigers coaches.
There is plenty to choose from with over 50 camps running each season offering tag rugby for U7's to U8's running for half-days from 9.30am to 12.30pm and contact rugby opportunities for U9's onwards running for full-days from 9.30am to 3.30pm each day.
As part of your Rugby Camp experience you will also receive:
• The best in rugby coaching
• Tigers t-shirt, rugby ball and drinks bottle
• Free membership to the Junior Tigers Club
• Free junior ticket to an allocated home game
• Hot lunch and drinks for full-day camp participants.