Experience the best seats in the house as a member of the 1880 Club. A First-class dining experience, which is hosted by Tigers Legend, Tom Croft, the best guest speakers and direct access to your premium padded seats. After the game the 1880 Club Lounge is opened up to our Directors Lounge where both teams sit down for their post-match supper.
Now available as a half season ticket with 8 home games, starting at Leicester Tigers v Cardiff Blues on Sunday, January 12 for £1,700 (excluding VAT per person). Treat yourself to the second half of the season in 1880, speak to Molly Smith via [email protected] or call 0116 217 1215.
The 1880 Club package includes:
- Three hour complimentary bar service
- Four-course choice menu with specially selected wines
- Pre-match invited guest speaker
- Half-time cheese board
- Post-match Tigers supper
- Question and answer session with two of our first team squad
- Reserved match day car parking
- Match day programme and exclusive gift for each guest
- Direct access to your padded seats situated on the halfway line
- Access to the Tigers pop-up shop and ordering service
Additional 1880 Club Membership Benefits:
- Exclusive behind the scenes pre-season training day and player BBQ at our Oval Park training ground
- Informal pre-season review with our players and coaches
- Brunch and half season review with our players and coaches
- Invitation to attend our annual Players' Player Awards Dinner
- Priority to purchase international hospitality and match tickets for the 6 Nations, 2020
- Membership acknowledgement in 1880 Club Lounge and on the Official Leicester Tigers website.
The food and service is exceptional, and the package enables vibrant entertaining platform with the opportunity to get close to world class international sporting legends. I would highly recommend this as a first class sporting experience!Apogee
New 1880 Club Membership is available at £3,400 (excluding VAT) per person.
How to book
For further information or to book your place please email Molly Smith [email protected]. Alternatively, contact us on 0116 217 1215 or fill out the enquiry form below.