In honour of every player who ever became a Champion whist donning the famous Tigers jersey, the Champions Club embodies everything guests love about a Tigers VIP matchday experience but with a modern twist. Situated in our Premiership Suite, the all new Champions Club is a package that’s big on both style and substance, and a great space to entertain clients or treat family and friends.
Harnessing a blend between new and traditional, you’ll have the chance to get a photo with one of our many trophies before enjoying a modern dining experience, all in the presence of greatness; be it as guest speaker or one of the many ex-Tigers spread throughout the lounge.
Whilst the experience is perfect for the modern hospitality world it remains synonymous with everything you’d expect from a VIP experience here at Leicester Tigers.
As an Champions Club VIP you will enjoy:
- Pre-match two course grazing menu
- Private Cash Bar Facility*
- Half-time and full-time refreshments
- Complimentary matchday programme and gift on arrival
- Photo opportunity with a trophy and matchday prizes throughout day
- Direct access to padded seats in the North Stand
- Matchday Parking (1 space per 4 guests)
- Pre-match interview with a rugby legend
- Pre-match Q&A with current Leicester Tigers players
- Variety of champion guests and hosts throughout season
*Complimentary bar until kick-off for selected games
- Tigers v Sale - Saturday, October 23: £225 +VAT per person*
- Tigers v Bath - Friday, November 5: £180 +VAT per person
- Tigers v Harlequins - Sunday, December 5: £225 +VAT per person*
- Tigers v Connacht - Sunday, December 19: £180 +VAT per person
*Includes complimentary wine, beers and soft drinks pre-match
- A+ Match Graded Games: £350*** + VAT per person
- A Match Graded Games: £225** + VAT per person
- B Match Graded Games: £180* + VAT per person
* Opportunity to upgrade to a complimentary pre-match drinks package (Beers, wines and soft drinks)
** Complimentary wine, beers and soft drinks pre-match
*** Enhanced package, three course pre match grazing menu, post match cheeseboards and complimentary wine, beers and soft drinks pre-match
How to book
To book this matchday experience contact us on 0116 217 1215 or fill out the enquiry form below.