AUDIENCE: Those looking for a modern approach to matchday hospitality in a stylish lounge with a modern and relaxed feel
The Clubhouse enjoys pitch views directly from the lounge, including a unique terrace area which opens up through bi-fold doors so you can enjoy a drink whilst watching the warm-ups or the half-time activities.
Access to the club seats are directly from the lounge, and the match will be enjoyed from luxury padded armchair seats, another first for Mattioli Woods Welford Road.
Situated in The Robin Hood Stand, the double aspect room is filled with light and has a modern and contemporary feel whilst still preserving the club’s history and heritage, creating the perfect atmosphere to enjoy world-class rugby from.
As a Clubhouse member you will enjoy:
- Your place at home matches including league, cup and a pre-season friendly
- VIP entrance in The Robin Hood Stand
- Access to the elite Clubhouse lounge with private facilities
- Direct access to seating within The Robin Hood Stand
- View the match from the dedicated terrace if you prefer
- Hot drinks, matchday programme and daily newspapers
- Access to food and dining facilities*
- Annual complimentary Clubhouse dinner with three course menu and guest speaker
- Priority on ticket purchasing for all home and away cup and play-off matches
- WiFi and screens throughout Lounge
- One free car parking space if you book four places
- Dedicated room host every matchday
The Clubhouse provides a great match- day experience, with an excellent menu, quick friendly service, and a chance to meet players. The lounge itself is roomy and airy, with a superb balcony. The staff soon become friends!Carol Reed, Clubhouse Member
The Clubhouse Membership is available at £1,458 (excluding VAT) / £1,750 (including VAT) per person.
How to book
For further information or to book your place please email [email protected]. Alternatively, you can contact us on 0116 217 1215 or fill out the enquiry form below.
You always feel welcomed and relaxed as soon as you walk in the door, and know you are going to be looked after by the lovely staff, who are always very courteous, friendly and attentive. It’s a really friendly and welcoming atmosphere in the clubhouse, and for me a real big part of the package of being at Mattioli Woods Welford Road on match days.Liz Addlesee, Clubhouse Member