The Tigers Supporters' Forum meets six times a season at Mattioli Woods Welford Road with senior club staff members to discuss openly all aspects of the running of their club.
Covering the issues and questions that most affect them and the fans they represent, the forum consists of fans who represent all categories within our supporter base.
As a member of the forum, each individual will have a duty to provide the views relating to the fans they represent and ensure they best serve their interests in meetings with the club.
Aims and Objectives
- To allow supporters to communicate directly with the club in a structured manner.
- To help the club better understand the issues that most affect and concern our fans.
- To give the club an opportunity to explain the thinking behind key decisions.
- To enable fans to play a key role in helping the club achieve success on and off the pitch.
- To provide transparency about key issues that affect supporters.
Each member of the forum will be required to attend at least four of the six meetings per season.
We’re always what to hear from new representatives from different backgrounds and groups i.e. season ticket holders, general admission, corporate fans, supporters who attend away games, families, female fans, ethnic minorities, disabled fans or under-18s.
If you would like to be considered to join the forum, please send an email explaining your background with Tigers and why you should be considered to [email protected]