TERMS & CONDITIONS AND RULES | HALF-TIME STIHL BLOWER RACE
Terms & Conditions
- Players must be 18 or over.
- Players must be wearing suitable clothing, footwear and PPE (PPE will be provided by Leicester Tigers).
- Leicester Tigers reserve the right to refuse participation if player is intoxicated or has not followed Health and Safety guidelines.
- The winner will receive 1 x STIHL BGA 56 Cordless Blower, 1 x AK 20 battery and 1 x AL 101 charger, worth £199 RRP.
- Prizes are non-transferable and Leicester Tigers decision is final.
- Must be resident of Great Britain including IOM or Channel Islands (excludes NI).
- The STIHL Blower half-time race prize draw will be drawn on Friday, November 15 at 12pm.
- All entrants to the STIHL Blower half-time prize draw will receive one entry into a draw to win an iMOW® RMI 422 worth £999 RRP. Upgrades can be purchased by the winner.
- iMOW® prize includes installation at home address. Should winner not have suitable garden for installation, STIHL may offer alternative STIHL tools the same value.
- iMOW® prize draw will be drawn on or before Saturday, June 6 2020 which is our last home fixture of the season.
- Two (2) players to participate in the game at the same time in a race style.
- Participants will start at the half way line, and navigate around obstacles on the course with the first person to get the ball through the posts being the winner.
- Blower should only ever be pointed at ground or rugby ball, not at face, hair, opponent, staff, inside clothing, etc.
- Players must wear googles and gloves provided.
- Players must be 5m from anyone else, with the blower pointing in the direction of where they are blowing.