During the suspension period in the 2019/20 season, Season Ticket Holders were offered the option of adding the value of their season ticket as Credit on their Tigers Ticket account.
For Season Ticket Holder's who chose this option the Credit will be on their account and can be used for purchases from the Tigers Club Shop. Simply follow the below steps to place an order:
- Visit the Leicester Tigers Club Shop online and select items you would like to purchase.
- Call the Leicester Tigers Ticket office on 0116 319 8888 (option 2).
- Have your TRN (Tigers Reference Number) to hand (Your TRN can be found on your season ticket card).
- The Ticket Office will be able to process your order using the Credit on your account.
- Your items will be delivered in 2-3 working days.
If you want to retain your Credit to use on Season Tickets, Memberships or Match Tickets in the future, it will remain on your account.
To check how much Credit you have on your account, please follow the below steps:
- Visit www.leicestertigers.com/myaccount
- On the login page enter your TRN (Tigers Reference Number) and Password (Your TRN can be found on your season ticket card).
- Once logged in you'll be able to view your profile along with your current Credit within 'Client Balance'.
If you are purchasing tickets for an event or a club membership, your Credit balance will show on the Checkout page and will be available for you to spend.
When the Tigers Club Shop reopens to visitors at Mattioli Woods Welford Road, you will also be able to spend your Credit at the tills. When using the Club Shop online, however, please phone the Ticket Office if you wish to spend your Credit, as detailed above.