Leicester Tigers host a senior England international fixture this Sunday for the first time since 2008 and tickets are still available.
England A versus Scotland A is at Mattioli Woods Welford Road on Sunday, June 27 (2.00pm) in the first of two big weekends of rugby with the Varsity Matches between the universities of Cambridge and Oxford to follow on Sunday, July 4 (1.00pm women’s, 3.30pm men’s).
Both events will now follow similar protocols to the final home game of the season when Tigers hosted Bristol Bears, with social distancing measures in place.
At this stage, all tickets will be accommodated in the main North Stand of the stadium.
Book online or phone the Tigers ticket office on 0116 319 8888 (option 2).
For matchday hospitality, speak to the sales team by calling 0116 2171 215.
Covid matchday regulations
- Social distancing will be in place to protect players, staff and supporters so everyone can enjoy a safe day.
- Each ticket purchase – as an individual or for a group – will have a lead booker as the person who completed the purchase.
- The lead booker is responsible for their group and will be asked to complete a Covid declaration on the day of the match before they arrive at the stadium on behalf of everyone in the group.
- They will also be responsible for their group wearing face covering while in the stadium.
- All attendees will have temperature checks at the turnstiles.
Please click here to visit for the full supporters’ code of conduct