Leicester Tigers season ticket holders should have now received details to register for their first BT Sport Match Pass.
While the Gallagher Premiership is back up and running behind closed doors, season ticket holders without a BT Sport subscription can still catch the action from Welford Road with a FREE Match Pass.
Supporters need to register in advance using the link emailed from Tigers and they will then receive an access code from BT Sport between two and four hours before kick-off.
Each pass is available on a ONE-PER-HOUSEHOLD basis to season ticket holders and can be used on TWO devices within that household.
Your BT Sport Match Pass is attached to each specific fixture and supporters will need to repeat the process of registration for each game.
If you are a 2019/20 Tigers season ticket holder (regardless of Donate-Credit-Refund option taken in respect of tickets during the lockdown) and have not received the registration email, please check your ‘junk’ folder and add Tigers to your safe senders list. If you have still not received details from Tigers, please contact the Tigers ticket office by emailing [email protected].
Please note that ticket office can help with REGISTRATION codes only and you must register to be able to receive your match code from BT Sport. If there are any problems with access using your code on matchday, there is a BT help desk open from four hours before kick-off. Phone 0800 876 6982 or check the FAQs.
If you already have a subscription to BT Sport, that service provides a fuller experience so do not register for Match Pass.
- You will not be charged for a Match Pass.
- The BT Sport Match Pass is offered on a match-by-match basis. The fact that Match Passes are offered for this fixture does not mean that Match Passes will be offered for future home fixtures played behind closed doors.
- The Match Pass is limited to one per eligible Season Ticket Holder and one per household. It’s not transferable.
- Eligibility for the Match Pass is at the club’s discretion and is not determined by BT.
- You must be an individual aged 18 or over.
- You must have a registered UK address.
- You must have purchased a season ticket/similar package from the club, allowing you to attend all of the club’s home Premiership Rugby matches during the 2019/20 season.
- You should not register for a Match Pass if you are an existing BT Sport customer.
- Your Match Pass will expire shortly after the match is aired.
- Match Passes are for non-commercial use only.
- Match Passes may be made available to eligible season ticket holders for other home matches broadcast on the BT Sport App during the period in which Premiership Rugby matches are played behind closed doors for the remainder of the 2019/20 season, however this is not guaranteed.
- Match Passes will not be made available for matches shown free-to-air by Channel 5 or for the Premiership Rugby Final.
- The Match Pass scheme may be terminated at any time without notice.
See the FAQs and Standard Match Pass Terms for further information.
The registration email for next Wednesday’s home game against London Irish will be emailed to season ticket holders on Monday.