Leicester Tigers can confirm Gregg Wallace OBE as the guest speaker for the Business Club on Thursday, May 11. The TV personality and self-confessed ‘rugby nut’ completes our Business Club line-up for the season.
The Business Club, sponsored by Mattioli Woods, gives members the opportunity to connect with local and national businesses while enjoying some great guest speakers at the home of Leicester Tigers.
The event with Gregg comes a few weeks after fellow TV personality and culinary expert Gino D’Acampo visits Mattioli Woods Welford Road on Thursday, March 23, with jet pilot Jo Salter having kicked off the networking events last October.
You can attend the remaining events in the schedule by joining the Business Club for £200 + VAT per membership, which includes the following:
- An invitation to two networking lunches at Mattioli Woods Welford Road (two course lunch included)
- The opportunity to hear from high profile keynote speakers Gino D'Acampo and Gregg Wallace OBE
- An official Leicester Tigers Business Club logo which can be used for marketing purposes
- Exclusive access to the Leicester Tigers LinkedIn private networking group
- Invitations throughout the rest of the season to virtual coffee mornings with other members