Leicester Tigers season tickets offer the best value for fans to be able to be at every home game here at Welford Road.
Giving supporters 17 games for the price of 12, we also chuck in a whole host of benefits – including our simple and quick ticket forwarding scheme.
We understand fans may not be able to make it to every match and so why not share your seat with friends and family. Here’s how it works:
1. Visit hub.leicestertigers.com and log in using your Tigers season ticket reference number
2. Select the game that you cannot attend from the list
3. Select ‘Ticket’
4. Enter the name and email of your recipient in the Contact Box
5. Press the ‘Transfer’ button
6. Your recipient will be sent either a printable PDF ticket via an email which they can either print at home or via your smartphone and scanned at Welford Road on matchday
Fans can also access Tigers Mobile Hub giving you the ability to display your season ticket card on your smartphone and use it for access at the turnstiles instead of a season ticket holder card.
Simply visit The Hub on your smartphone, click the menu button and select ‘Mobile Card’.
Any questions, feel free to contact the Tigers ticket office on 0116 3198888 (option 2).