Jo Salter, Britain’s first female fast-jet pilot to fly the Tornado GR1, has been confirmed as the first keynote speaker of the Leicester Tigers Business Club 2022/23 season.
Now in its seventh year, the first lunchtime Business Club event will be held on Thursday, October 13 at Mattioli Woods Welford Road.
Jo was Britain’s first female fast-jet pilot flying the Tornado GR1 and is now a Director in PwC reporting into the Executive Board member for Technology & Investments.
Using her innovative and energetic working style and wealth of consulting experience, she has previously run her own management consultancy business, lectured for the OU Business School, worked as an inspirational speaker and written two books on using personal energy for high achievement.
Jo will kick off a new season of Business Club events including three networking two-course lunches at the stadium.
Welcoming a diverse range of businesses from the wider East Midlands area, members can build on opportunities to network and create meaningful business relationships.
Networking events at the Mattioli Woods Welford Road stadium feature inspiring keynote speakers with previous guests including Ant Middleton, Barry Hearn, Jason Fox and Clare Balding, as well as virtual coffee mornings and a private LinkedIn group where members can share their news and exchange referrals.
Any business can apply to become a member of this established club from just £250 (+VAT) per membership.
Business Club Membership includes:
- Invitation to three networking lunches at Mattioli Woods Welford Road (two-course lunch included)
- Opportunity to hear from high-profile keynote speakers at each lunch event
- Official Leicester Tigers Business Club logo which can be used for marketing purposes
- Exclusive access to the Leicester Tigers LinkedIn private networking group
- Invitations throughout the year to virtual coffee mornings with other members
Book online now, phone 0116 217 1215 or email [email protected] to find out how you can become a member for the 2022/23 season.