During the suspension period in the 2019/20 season, Leicester Tigers season ticket holders were given the option of adding the value of their place as Credit on to their Tigers Tickets account.
To check how much Credit you have on your account, please follow the below steps:
- Visit www.leicestertigers.com/myaccount
- Enter your TRN (Tigers Reference Number) and Password. Your TRN can be found on your season ticket card.
- After logging in you will be able to view your profile and Credit within 'Client Balance'.
Your Credit can be used against purchases from the Club Shop. Simply follow these steps:
- Visit the Leicester Tigers Club Shop online and select items you would like to purchase.
- Call the Tigers Ticket office on 0116 319 8888 (option 2).
- Have your TRN (Tigers Reference Number) to hand.
- The Ticket Office will be able to process your order using the Credit on your account.
- Your items will be delivered in 2-3 working days.
When the Club Shop is re-opened to visitors, you can also spend your Credit at the checkout.
You can also retain your Credit to use on Season Ticket, Membership or Match Ticket purchases in future.
If you are purchasing tickets for an event, match or a club membership, your credit balance will show at the checkout and will be available for you to spend.
Thank you for your continued support.