Leicester and Tonga back-rower Sione Kalamafoni will be the special guest at this February's Tigers Rugby Camp at Leicester Forest RFC.
The international Tigers forward will attend the camp to pass on his knowledge and experiences to youngsters taking part.
Two separate camps will be running throughout the week, with a full five-day camp for under-nines to under-U14s from Monday to Friday (February 18-22) while a three-day TAG camp will take place from Monday to Wednesday (February 18-20) for under-sevens and eights.
The five-day camp runs 9.30am-3.30pm every day and includes:
- The best in rugby coaching
- Tigers Rugby Camp T-shirt, rugby ball and drink bottle
- Free membership to the Junior Tigers Club
- Free junior ticket to an allocated home game
- Hot lunch and drinks for full-day camp participants
- A chance to meet a Leicester Tigers player
There is no better way for your cubs to spend the half-term break from school than improving their skills under the guidance of professional Tigers coaches and learning from the best, including international rugby stars like Kalamafoni.
Book now to take advantage of an Early Bird offer of £140 for the full camp and £40 for the TAG camp, guaranteeing a place this February half-term.
To book, visit the Tigers Rugby Camps page online here or call the club on 0116 319 8888 (option 2).