If you're looking to kick-start a career in retail, there are a number of opportunities to join the team behind the team at Leicester Tigers.
The club is currently looking to recruit retail casual staff across the Club Shop and Online which saw the operations taken back in house by the club back in July 2020.
Offering complete control over the styles, collections, designs and products in-store and online,
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring a first class service is given to all customers whilst visiting the Tigers shop, especially through communication.
- Ensuring that the stock is maintained to a high standard of presentation and to familiarise yourself with all products and their position within the store.
- Awareness of all the team on the shop floor and the needs of the day.
- Complying with the Health and Safety procedures.
- Ensuring that all Security procedures are strictly adhered too.
- Carrying out any other duties and tasks required by management, which are within the post-holders capabilities.
- Upholding the Club’s values of: Club First, Tough, Passionate and Driven.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience we are looking for, please download and complete our application form. Once complete, please return by email to [email protected]. The vacancies will remain open until filled.