Leicester Tigers opens its doors to international rugby for the first time in 13 years this Sunday when England A host Scotland A (kick-off 2.00pm). For everything you need to know, check the Matchday Guide below.
This game will be played in front of a reduced-capacity crowd with all supporters housed in socially-distanced seats in the main North Stand at Mattioli Woods Welford Road.
A number of measures have been put in place to protect the safety of supporters, staff and players while also helping to minimise risks from the pandemic.
- All tickets supplied via email to show at the turnstile or print at home. You will not gain admittance on your usual season ticket card.
- Online health declaration to be completed on the morning of the game.
- Covid code of conduct to read before you arrive.
- Social distancing at all times.
- Temperature checks and Track & Trace check-in on arrival.
- Face covering required at all times except when eating or drinking.
- One-way system for movement around the stadium.
- Refreshments available at kiosks but you must return to your seat with food and drink.
- Bars and food kiosks will be closed before the end of the game.
- The stadium runs cashless payments only.
Look out for an email from Leicester Tigers on Saturday afternoon with the online health check details and complete the questions on matchday morning. If you are part of a group booking, the lead booker is responsible for supplying the answers on behalf of the whole party.
Click here for a video from the ticket office to assist you with getting into the game and being able to enjoy your day.
Turnstiles open at 12.30am. Please arrive in good time to find your correct turnstile and for check-in safeguards well ahead of kick-off.
The club encourages supporters not to bring bags into the stadium to minimise delays and contact due to searches and queues at the turnstiles.
A limited number of tickets remain on sale. Book online or phone the Tigers ticket office on 0116 319 8888 (option 2).
The ticket office in the Robin Hood Stand and the phone lines are open from 9.00am on matchday to deal with any queries.
The Club Shop at the Robin Hood Stand end is open from 10.00am and the North Stand unit from noon, stocking a full range of replica kit, training kit, leisurewear and souvenirs. Social distancing rules apply and there be a limit on numbers allowed into the shops.
A printed version of the match programme will be on sale (£3) from sellers at each end of the North Stand and in the club shops.
There is live coverage on Channel 4 if you are unable to attend the game or follow updates with the Tigers website and social media pages.