Freddie Steward has been named full-back of the year at the 2022 World Rugby Awards.
The Leicester Tigers full-back is one of two England players included in the side, alongside former Tigers forward Ellis Genge.
Pablo Matera, another former Leicester forward, is included in the side in the back-row.
Steward's 2022 campaign included a debut Six Nations tournament and Heineken Champions Cup knockout stages appearance, Gallagher Premiership title and starring role in England's series win over the Wallabies in Australia, as well as featuring for the national side in each of the 2022 Autumn Tests.
World Rugby Men’s 15s Dream Team of the Year
1. Ellis Genge (England)
2. Malcolm Marx (South Africa)
3. Tadhg Furlong (Ireland)
4. Tadhg Beirne (Ireland)
5. Sam Whitelock (New Zealand)
6. Pablo Matera (Argentina)
7. Josh van der Flier (Ireland)
8. Grégory Alldritt (France)
9. Antoine Dupont (France)
10. Johnny Sexton (Ireland)
11. Marika Koroibete (Australia)
12. Damian de Allende (South Africa)
13. Lukhanyo Am (South Africa)
14. Will Jordan (New Zealand)
15. Freddie Steward (England)