Junior Tiger Club member Josh Bartlett will be the club's virtual mascot for Leicester Tigers opening European Challenge Cup against Brive on Friday, December 11.
The youngster was picked in this week's Junior Tigers Club membership draw and had a special good luck message to the team.
Tigers full-back Freddie Steward also sent Harry a message thanking him for his support which the club’s shared on its social channels.
Tonight’s virtual mascot is...— Leicester Tigers (@LeicesterTigers) December 11, 2020
Who had this message for the players... pic.twitter.com/aoyRc3DSY7
If you'd like to be in with a chance of being a virtual mascot at home games throughout the 2020/21 campaign, simply join as a Junior Tigers Club member and you'll be entered into each home game draw.
(Annual cost of £35 per person up to 16 years)
- Prize draw for virtual mascot place (one per match during the 2020/21 season)
- 2020/21 training bobble hat
- Junior Tigers Club goodie bag
- Membership card
- 1 FREE ticket ** when full crowds return
- Exclusive event invites, competitions, prize draws, special Tigers offers and sponsor offers
- 'Welford’s Weekly' e-newsletter delivered to registered parent/guardian email address