Tickets are available to book now for Leicester Tigers home games including the Heineken Champions Cup meeting with Bordeaux-Bègles at Mattioli Woods Welford Road next weekend.
The French league leaders make a first-ever visit to Mattioli Woods Welford Road next Saturday (January 22, kick-off 3.15pm) in the final round of the pool stages in European rugby’s premier club tournament.
Match tickets for the following fixtures are on general sale now:
- Tigers v Bordeaux-Bègles | Saturday January 22
- Tigers v Worcester Warriors | Saturday February 5
- Tigers v Northampton Saints | Friday February 11
- Tigers v Gloucester Rugby | Saturday February 26
- Tigers v London Irish | Saturday March 12
- England Women v Ireland Women | Sunday, April 24
Places are also available to book on the matchday bus services for home games run by G&G Travel on routes from Market Harborough, Oakham, Market Bosworth and Loughborough.
Fares are £6 return on a match-by-match basis, with season ticket holders receiving a discounted rate of £4 when you sign in to your account.
There are additional services from Melton Mowbray, Lichfield and Stamford for the derby date with Northampton Saints in February.
Or book car parking in advance with the Tigers ticket office.
Match tickets, travel and parking can be purchased online, in person or by phoning the team on 0116 319 8888 (option 2).