Leicester Tigers are pleased to announce that Business Club Memberships for 2024 are now on sale.
This year's calendar kicks off with a Six Nations Special (February 15, 2024), as legendary winger Chris Ashton and Leicester Tigers General Manager Richard Wilks talk through the business side of the tournament and how it influences the club.
The Leicester Tigers Business Club enters it's ninth year and offers businesses from the wider East Midlands area opportunities to network, create meaningful business relationships and enjoy talks from a range of renowned guest speakers.
Headlined last year by Gino D'Acampo and Gregg Wallace MBE, the event has seen talks from the likes of Clare Balding, Ant Middleton and David Haye.
The price for a year's Membership is £300 + VAT, with the Business Club being sponsored by Club Partner Mattioli Woods.
The membership includes:
- One place at all Business Cub events
- Dining at each event
- Exhibition stand at Business Expo
- Entry to headline speaker lounge at Expo
- Listing on Business Club Event Page
- Business Club Member Logo for your company
- 4x Match Tickets to a Tigers Premiership match (Men's)
- 2x Hospitality spaces with the players lounge (Women's) for company use
If you would like to secure your membership for 2024, you can call the Leicester Tigers sales team on 0116 217 1215, email at [email protected] or click the buttons below.