Due to high demand for tickets to our final home game of the season against Harlequins, with more than 22,000 tickets already sold, the buyback scheme is now available for Season Ticket Holders and Half-Season Ticket Holders who are unable to attend the game.
Details on how to list a seat / place as available on the buyback scheme have been emailed to all Season Ticket Holders and Half-Season Ticket Holders.
For supporters that have not received an email, please follow the steps below to list a seat/place as available for buyback:
- Ensure you have created a ROARwards account, using the same email linked to your Season Ticket account.
- Log in to your Season Ticket holder account on our Ticketing website.
- On your account page, click through to the Reserved Tickets/Ticket Schemes/ Ticket Buy Buybacks page.
- Select the seat you would like to be made available for buyback by clicking the 'I want to sell my ticket' check box.
- Press the OK button and your ticket will be made available for buyback.
- If your seat/place is purchased, you will receive the pro-rata rate back in ROARwards credit on your account within 5 working days after the fixture.
If you have any further questions, please contact the ticket office on 0116 319 8888 (option 2) or email [email protected].
For those attending the fixture, it’s set to be an action-packed game on the pitch, whilst supporters can enjoy a fun-filled day of festivities at Mattioli Woods Welford Road.
The Coronation will be broadcast ahead of the match on The Plaza alongside live music performances and activities for fans of all ages, plus a range of outdoor food and drink vendors.
**PLEASE NOTE**: Buybacks are available to Season Ticket Holders until 4PM on Friday May 5