Jump to Main ContentJump to Primary Navigation
leicestertigers.comMattioli Woods Welford RoadContact UsTopps Tiles
Club Shop

Captains Collection additions in club shop

Figure image

Two new Captains Collection replica shirt designs are now available at the Leicester Tigers Club Shop. 

The 1884 and 1995 shirts are the latest additions to the popular Captains Collection, which celebrates the club's heritage jerseys.

The Tigers nickname first appeared in a match report during 1885 when the team wore a 'chocolate and orange' shirt, with the name becoming one of the sport's most recognised brands. 

The 1995 shirt is based on the design worn by Tigers legends Martin JohnsonNeil Back and Rory Underwood. 

The Captains Collection is available in-store at Mattioli Woods Welford Road and online now.