Matchday hospitality places are now available to book for the Heineken Champions Cup fixture between Leicester Tigers and ASM Clermont Auvergne.
Tigers host three-timer Champions Cup finalists Clermont on the weekend of April 16 in the second leg of a last-16 tie which is decided by aggregate score over two games.
Places in Champions Club hospitality are available to book now in the first Champions Cup knockout game at the home of the Tigers since 2016.
Price is £190 + VAT per person and includes:
- Pre-match three course grazing menu
- Complimentary beers, wines and soft drinks pre-match
- Half-time and full-time snacks and refreshments
- Complimentary matchday programme and gift on arrival
- Photo opportunity with a trophy and matchday prizes throughout day
- Direct access to padded seats in the North Stand
- Matchday parking (1 space per 4 guests)
- Pre-match interview with a rugby legend
- Pre-match Q&A with current Leicester Tigers players
- Don’t miss out, make your booking now by calling the Tigers sales team on 0116 217 1215. Or book online.
For any queries, phone now or email [email protected].