Leicester Tigers are launching a new Club Membership initiative for the 2020/21 season.
In these times of uncertainty, with matches at Mattioli Woods Welford Road still played behind closed doors, a Club Membership is the perfect way to still play your part in your club and take advantage of some great benefits too!
Tigers enjoy outstanding support from across the UK and even further afield. Now you can keep in touch, stay engaged and celebrate your part in the Tigers Family with a Club Membership.
Or how about making a gift purchase for a Tigers supporter this Christmas?
Membership will allow you to take a priority place in the queue when full crowds do return and also provide an opportunity to apply for any remaining tickets at any matches played in front of reduced crowds after season ticket holder ballot has been completed.
There are three types of Tigers Club Membership:
- £80 per year
- Priority on season ticket purchase when we get back to full crowds
- Priority on any remaining tickets for matches with reduced crowds
- 10% discount in the Club Shop and 5% off match ticket purchase
- Membership card
- Training hat
- £40 per year
- Second priority on remaining tickets for reduced crowds matches
- Membership card
- 5% discount in Club Shop and on match tickets
Junior Tigers Club Membership
- £35 per year
- Junior Tigers Club goody bag including a training hat and membership card
- Prize Draw entry to be a Virtual Matchday Mascot
If you are a previous season ticket holder who chose not to renew, a Club Membership is a perfect opportunity to regain a priority place when sales re-open – and the chance to regain your seat at the home of the Tigers while knowing you are still playing your part in the club’s future.
Buy online or phone the Tigers ticket office on 0116 319 8888 (option 2).