More than 100 guests enjoyed a business lunch with a difference as former heavyweight champion of the world David Haye entertained in the final Business Club of 2020/21.
‘The Hayemaker’ recounted some of his most historical fights, including his title winning bout against the giant Nikolai Valuev.
From preparation to what it’s like to set into the ring, Haye was on hand to give guests a taste of the pressures at the very top of professional sport.
Supported by club partners Mattioli Woods, this was the second ‘in-person’ following Simon Weston and ‘virtual’ meetings with guests Chris Kamara and Barry Hearn.
The Business Club welcomes partners and local industries to visit Mattioli Woods Welford Road and hear from guest speakers throughout the season.
Get involved with next season's Business Club sponsored by Mattioli Woods giving you the opportunity to connect with local and national businesses,
Current members can take advantage of an early bird offer until Friday, June 2 with annual renewal priced at £150 + VAT.
A new membership for next season is available for £250 + VAT. Additional guests for events (maximum of two) are priced at £55 + VAT per event.
- A Business Club membership includes:
- A place at three live business club lunch events throughout the 2021/22 season
- Two-course meal for each lunch event
- Guest speaker at each lunch event
- Member option to invite up to two new business introduction guests for each event
- Listing on the Business Club event page
- Priority booking for other club events
- Business Club member lock up logo for company use NEW FOR 21/22
- Access to private Leicester Tigers Business Club LinkedIn group NEW FOR 21/22
- 2000 Roarwards Points NEW FOR 21/22
- Virtual coffee networking events throughout the season NEW FOR 21/22
- Business Club raffle at every virtual session with the chance to win two lounge passes to an upcoming game