This Friday (June 26) is the deadline for supporters to respond to the Leicester Tigers COVID-19 ticket plan to cover every scenario in the remainder of the 2019/20 season.
Premiership Rugby have proposed to restart the season in mid-August, with the European Challenge Cup rescheduled for September, but details are yet to be confirmed and Leicester Tigers have plans in place to cover any eventuality.
If games are re-arranged and stadiums fully operational, all existing tickets would remain valid. If, however, home games are moved behind closed doors, switched to other venues or cancelled, supporters with season tickets or match tickets have an option to:
To select your options, please complete the online form using the links below before the deadline of 5.00pm on Friday (June 26).
If you choose to DONATE, your investment will remain with the club and be used to support the rugby programme under Geordan Murphy and new head coach Steve Borthwick, and in resourcing the successful academy set-up.
If you choose CREDIT, your investment will be left on your Tigers account to use against future purchases of tickets, hospitality or events and in the new-look Club Shop.
If you choose to REFUND, the club will return the outstanding balance to your account.
These options also apply to seasonal or matchday car-parking and matchday bus services purchased in advance through the club.
This process covers outstanding home fixtures against Bath Rugby, London Irish, Sale Sharks, Northampton Saints and Harlequins in the Gallagher Premiership and the European fixture against Castres Olympique.
Seasonal products will be credited with a pro-rata figure (5/16th or 31 per cent) in respect of the remaining games, with match products credited on the purchase cost.
A lack of response by 5.00pm on Friday, June 26 will result in the club retaining the monies paid for these tickets as a donation to the club on the basis that the consumer retains the option to request a refund up until 5.00pm on the final working day before the first game of the 2020/21 season is played.
Please note that any Credit or Refund would begin only after an official announcement regarding fixture changes from Premiership Rugby and/or European Rugby.
- This process is open from 9.00am on Monday, June 8.
- Select and complete the relevant form using the links below:
Season ticket holders, including Half Season ticket holders. There are sections covering any extra match ticket purchases for friends or family; tickets purchased for the European Challenge Cup fixture against Castres; and if you pay for and want to include family members who have season tickets with you.
Match ticket purchasers. This applies to the outstanding home games against Bath, London Irish, Sale Sharks, Northampton Saints, Harlequins or Castres Olympique.
- All forms relate to the 2019/20 season only.
- If you choose Donate and leave your balance with the club – THANK YOU. If you choose Credit or Refund, we accept your decision because we understand that everyone’s circumstances are different and we thank you all for continued support.
- Any Credit or Refund payments will be at a pro-rata price (5/16th or 31 per cent) for the missed matches.
- If you choose to Credit the balance to your Tigers account, this will appear on the account only after any fixture cancellations or alterations are confirmed. The balance can be spent against other club products including the new Club Shop when it opens later in the year.
- Any refunds will be paid back into the account they were paid from.
- You can email [email protected] with any queries but please be patient if you are awaiting a reply.
- Please do not phone the ticket office.
- Season ticket holders without an email address will receive notification by post but will still need to complete the form online.
- Closing date for completed forms is 5.00pm on Friday, June 26.
- Balances and refunds will be released only if fixtures are cancelled, played behind closed doors or moved to alternative venues, but all claims must be made by 5.00pm on Friday, June 26.
- A lack of response by 5.00pm on Friday, June 26, 2020 will result in the club retaining the monies paid by the consumer for these cancelled tickets as a donation to the club on the basis that the consumer retains the option to request a refund up until 5.00pm the final working day before the first game of the 2020/21 season is played.