With the recent news of Tigers Gallagher Premiership fixtures for the 2019/20 season, there’s a simple and easy way for fans to keep up to date with every fixture home and away.
The club’s free eCAL service connects Outlook, Apple, Google, Hotmail or Office 365 calendars directly to the Tigers fixture list.
This means every senior fixture will be added to your calendar on your phone, laptop and smart devices. Simple.
Games will be updated automatically should fixtures be re-scheduled alongside the confirmation of kick-off times throughout the season.
There’s two ways to add eCAL to your calendar.
I haven’t used eCAL before
- Simply click here and you’ll be taken to our eCAL webpage
- Click both Tigers AWAY and HOME fixture tabs and click the +ADD THIS button in the top right corner of both pages.
- Once selected, click SYNC TO CALENDAR button above the calendar and select your calendar service (e.g. Outlook)
- Enter your email address and click NEXT - you're calendar will be automatically updated
- You don't have to do anything - your calendar should have automatically synced
- If for any reason this has not updated, try removing or deleting the eCAL calendar from your main calendar and re-install as instructed above.
Look out for our next fixture announcement on Wednesday when we announce our Premiership Rugby Cup matches.
Don't forget, a Tigers season ticket is the most affordable way to watch every home game this coming season. Click below for more info.