Leicester Tigers begin the defence of the Aviva Premiership Rugby title with a home game against Worcester Warriors in Round One on Sunday, September 8 and we are aiming to make this a big family occasion.
Tigers In The Park is based in Nelson Mandela Park opposite the stadium, with lots of attractions and activities in the build-up to kick-off.
Among the attractions confirmed are:
• Live music from main stage headliners Funk Soul Brother and The Atlantics with more main stage entertainment to be added soon.
• Fun zone featuring jungle agility run and bungee run inflatable.
• Test your rugby skills from passing accuracy and speed to seeing whether you can match our players with your tackle technique in the sports zone.
• StubHub, the Tigers official marketplace, will be offering prizes for our Speed Pass challenge and community sponsors Mark Group are running a kicking challenge.
• Try your hand at the circus workshop
• The Royal Air Force Association, one of the club's official main charities for 2013/14 will be joining us and providing activities and opportunities to learn about what it is they do.
• Exclusive grounds tour for supporters. Places are limited. Register your interest one the day or click here.
Entry to Tigers In The Park is free.
Match tickets for Tigers against Worcester Warriors are on general sale now from the Tigers ticket office. Call in at Welford Road, phone 0844 856 1880 (open 8.30am-5pm weekdays, until 8pm Wednesdays and 9am-5pm Saturdays) or book match tickets online by clicking here.
This game, and all regular season games in the Aviva Premiership and pool games in the Heineken Cup and LV= Cup, is included in a Tigers season ticket. The only way to guarantee the best seats for all Tigers' home games in the coming season - and to enjoy 17 games for the price of 12 - is with a Tigers season ticket.
Click here for details.