Bookings are now being taken on the official supporters’ trip to the Leicester Tigers fixture against Calvisano Rugby in Italy during December.
Following the cessation in trading of Thomas Cook Sport, the club have been working closely with Clarity Sports to ensure the European Challenge Cup package for the game at Calvisano Rugby on Saturday, December 14 can still go ahead.
The official package includes;
- Four-star hotel accommodation for two nights including breakfast
- Direct flights from Birmingham to Milan
- Transfers from Milan Airport to Bergamo, Bergamo to Calvisano stadium, stadium to Bergamo and finally Bergamo back to the airport
- ATOL levy
- Support from Clarity Sports and Leicester Tigers representatives throughout
The package is priced at £449 per person based on sharing a double/twin room. A single room supplement is available.
Clarity Sports will contact each customer separately in order to add a match ticket to the package at an additional cost.
Full payment for this package is required upfront.
Supporters must call Clarity Sports direct on 0333 230 9124 to make a new booking before 5pm this Thursday, October 24.
You will need to confirm:
- Your traveller names and dates of birth
- A contact telephone number and email address
- Your postal address
- Any dietary requirements
- Any special assistance requirements
- Card payment details – payment will be taken immediately
You will then receive a booking confirmation and ATOL certificate from Clarity Sports, and a full itinerary will follow around seven days before you depart the UK.