Supporters can enjoy a unique opportunity to travel to Paris next month with the Leicester Tigers team for the Heineken Champions Cup match against Racing 92.
Fly out with the squad, stay in a three-star hotel on the Saturday evening and enjoy a special evening meal hosted by the Tigers on the eve of the game as part of the package put together by club travel partners Thomas Cook Sport.
The flight out is from East Midlands Airport on the same plane as the squad on Saturday, December 8 and the return is scheduled after the match, which kicks off at 4 local time/3.15pm UK time the following day.
Cost is £395 per person, including a £45 match ticket to watch Tigers play Racing 92 at the new Paris La Defense stadium, and all hotel and stadium transfers on top of return travel to Paris and accommodation.
The night before Tigers' Round 3 fixture, a representative from the Tigers team will join fans for a chat and meal sharing insight into preparations for the big game.
Full breakdown of the package includes:
- Return travel with the squad to Paris from East Midlands Airport (flight outbound December 8 and return December 9)
- ATOL levy
- One-night stay at a three-star hotel
- Evening meal on December 8 with Tigers squad representative
- Hotel and stadium transfers by coach
- Match ticket
- Tigers and Thomas Cook Sport representative service
There’s just a handful of spaces available so to take advantage of our special away supporter travel experience, click the link below.