Kick off your weekend with Friday Night Lights at Mattioli Woods Welford Road when Leicester Tigers host Bath Rugby in the next home game.
Tigers meet old rivals Bath on the evening of Friday, November 5 in another eagerly-anticipated Gallagher Premiership clash.
If you’re coming to the game straight from work, there will be themed food and drink offers in the stadium from 5.30pm as well as the sight and sound of Bangra dancers, a pre-match DJ in Final Whistle and then resident band Rock Bottom post-match.
We can guarantee a big evening with an atmosphere to match and we’d love you to share in it.
Any season tickets for under-18s are automatically upgraded to adult tickets for evening fixtures so you can invite a friend if a 7.45pm kick-off is too late for any younger members of the family.
Book now online, by phone or in person at the stadium.
You can also enjoy a weekend double at the home of the Tigers with a women’s fixture against Edinburgh University arranged for Sunday, November 7 as part of the new women’s and girls’ rugby programme. Look out for more details this week.
Tickets for all Tigers home games in the first half of the season – including the New Year fixture against Newcastle Falcons – are available now at the Tigers ticket office.
Book now for these home games:
- Tigers v Bath Rugby (Gallagher Premiership) | Friday November 5
- Tigers v Sale Sharks (Premiership Cup) | Saturday, November 13
- Tigers v Harlequins (Gallagher Premiership) | Sunday December 5
- Tigers v Connacht Rugby (Heineken Champions Cup) | Sunday December 19
- Tigers v Newcastle Falcons (Gallagher Premiership) Sunday January 2
- Tigers v Bordeaux-Bègles (Heineken Champions Cup) | Saturday January 22
You can also book your place in three matches in three different competitions with a Ticket Bundle at one great price from £42 standing, £53 seated or just £18/£20 for under-18s.
The Ticket Bundle:
- Tigers v Sale Sharks | Saturday, November 13
- Tigers v Harlequins | Sunday December 5
- Tigers v Connacht Rugby | Sunday December 19
Bookings are also open now for matchday bus services from Loughborough, Market Bosworth, Market Harborough and Oakham (all return fares are just £4), and for car-parking if arranged in advance.
Book online, in person at the stadium or call the ticket office on 0116 319 8888 (option 2).