Volunteers have already raised more than £4,000 for the Leicester Tigers Foundation for the upcoming Leicester 10k this September.
The club hopes to better last year’s total of £7,000 and with 60 runners signed up to take part, there’s still plenty of time to get involved.
It’s not just the Tigers squad working hard in training, as fans and staff at Welford Road are putting in the miles ahead of the Run For All Asda Foundation 10k at Abbey Park on Sunday, September 9.
Runners can also be in with a chance of winning some great prizes with rewards for the volunteers who raise the most money.
Our full list of incentives includes:
- All volunteers who raise more than £100 will be treated to a stadium tour for two at Welford Road.
- £200 – Signed photo of Tigers player*
- £350 - Rugby ball signed by members of the first team squad*
- £500 – Limited Edition ‘vintage’ shirt signed by members of the first team squad*
- £1000 – Framed Limited Edition ‘vintage’ shirt signed by members of the first team squad*
- £1500 – Invite to attend and watch a training session and have lunch at Oval Park*
*Prizes are distributed once total money raised has been collected and volunteers will receive one prize only per person in relation to total money raised.
The money raised will help fund the Foundation's delivery to people living with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).
You can also donate by visiting the JustGiving page below.